DT's The Undiscovered Frontier

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
If you haven't already done so, please post your character on the Rogue Gallery thread. If you have a draft at this point, that's fine. Put it up so I can peak at it.

Blood and Honor

First Post
I got him up and I'm pretty sure he's done. Been staring at him for the last 2 hours. The equipment is based on the battlefield descriptor which is why I do not have a bedroll and such, if its needed I can buy these items.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The mephling is a perfectly fine race but I'm not fully satisfied with the small size. I'd much rather play a medium sized creature. Is Goliath an option, and could I switch to the Goliath race, if so?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, some initial thoughts:

Blood and Honor, you are allowed five levels in addition to racial level adjustment. So you should have 5 levels of bard, but your sheet reads 4. Also, your character has no memory of who he is or of the land, so your knowledge of the local area and history will not be useful in the short term. As you discover what has happened that will change, so those skills can become useful a chapter or two later.

GlassEye, I'm going to wait on looking the character over since you are likely to change to a goliath PC. I very much like the druid (shapeshifter) idea for this campaign.

Queenie, the attributes look fine on the sorcerer. Will your character look like a very healthy human or show any evidence of her angelic heritage?

Voda Vosa, Your character attributes look fine and I'm studying up on warlocks as we speak. For languages you have common and gnome. Is that supposed to be common and goblin?

Shayuri, the beguiler attributes look good. What extra spell did your beguiler pick up with the advanced learning feat?

Fenris, sounds good. Look forward to seeing it.

Shayuri

First Post
Well, the first Advanced Learning is always a bit tricky. I'll be taking a 1 level dip that makes the future Advanced Learnings more better...but there aren't a whole lot of enchantments or illusions at 1st level that Beguiler's don't get already.

I won't have access to Spell Compendium until tomorrow evening, so is it okay if I suspend picking until I can check that book too? Core pretty much limits me to Magic Aura, which is...a spell of very limited usefulness. :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Supposed to be goblin, my mistake. Not used to put that in character sheets, I guess one of my alter egos took control there for a moment.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Shayuri, that's fine. No worries. From what I've seen the character looks good. However, I remember you were going to take a trait rather than a +1 LA race. I think I see the trait reflected in the attributes with the +2 bonus to Int, but I don't see mention in the character sheet.

Voda Vosa, I think you are allowed 32 skill points (16 at first level plus 4 for each of the next four levels: (2+2 from Int)x4)=16 + 4 +4+4+4=32. I believe you've used 18 points, if what is in the parenthesis on your character sheet are allocated points. Also, where can I find the Eldritch Claw Feat? I can't find it in Complete Arcana.

Fenris, I'm lacking the source book that has Frost Folk. Can you send me an link to a wiki page where I can reference its stats? I know you have the stat block in your character sheet, but I was also looking for a secondary source of reference.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases