DT's The Undiscovered Frontier

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Queenie: HPs should be 26. Tighten up skills, spells, and equipment please. Your character also needs a name. ;)

Again, I apologize. Mom is still in the hospital and not doing that great. However, this game will give me a much needed distraction. And again, I don't know why I don't get the darned update emails! Feel free to poke me if you see I've lagged behind. I don't check ENW as often as I should, though this game will get me back in the swing. I'm excited to start and will at the least get my first post up tomorrow. ;)

Okay, so got HP and a name and picture (hey, I like to have it before I finish my sheet!). I will be looking at the other stuff tonight.

Any recommendations out there for a sorcerer from some of the less common books? I know the PB 3.5 fairly well and will give that a go now but if anyone has some cool spells or feats even that I might not know about I'd love to hear them :D

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry. I suppose we were all in waiting mode. I expected more posts, too, and thought I'd wait and take the opportunity to wrap up the Pathfinder game that I ran and was finishing. I'm updating now and hope to have the next post up here in the next hour.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Alright, been working on my character but I have a lot of questions! Do you want me to fill in my sheet with the questionable stuff and you can check it over there or do you want to discuss it here? Like, I want to take the Celestial Heritage feats from Complete Arcana. Would that be okay?

I wanted to confirm that I could speak and direct a summoned celestial creature and have them do things besides just fight.

Also, what's your stand on familiars for this adventure?

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm fine with familiars and pets. We'll just assume that pets and familiars go into some pocket miniverse when not in use. Also, go with whatever you want in your character sheet, but leave me a note about where it comes from that I can reference when I check it over.

Remove ads