DT's The Undiscovered Frontier

Voda Vosa

First Post
Woopsie, you are right of course. I have to work on my excel character generator. It's coming up nicely, but if you are an idiot like me and leave the +3 towershield bonus from other character on, kinda messes up with the numbers =P

Queenie

Queen of Everything
First, my apologies, it's been an insane week. My Mom (who had total hip replacement August 1st and has been staying with me) FELL on Wednesday and broke her femur. She needed emergency surgery, which she got last night. Needless to say, Fenris and I have both been exhausted and not around much.

However; thinking up character concepts while sitting around waiting has been a great distraction :lol:

Ok, let's run with the skills idea then. All skills are available as if they were class skills for all classes.

So far it looks like we have a beguiler and an archer.

Awesome! I've always argued this idea, at least for most skills. Why shouldn't anyone be able to hone in most of these skills? So yeah, just another reason I love ya DT!

My character just needs spells and feats I believe, then I'm done with her. Well, I need to find a pic too. Thinking back, I probably should have checked into playing some sort of dragonborn, I've always wanted to but never had the guts, lol. But I like how my Assimar is coming out and this should be really fun!

Blood and Honor

First Post
Wow, full hip replacement and a broken femur...that just sounds all kinds of bad. Hope she recovers quickly. I remember when my grandma fell and fractured her hip, not as bad, but it had me worried for a bit.

My character will be finished sometime tomorrow. I've had a terrible headache on and off for the last few days. I think all I have left is feats and abilities.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Queenie, I'm sorry for the week you two have had and hope everyone comes out of this in good health.

For hit points, go with maximum at first level and 3/4 hit points (rounded up) for each lever after 1st.

Your assimar character should be just fine.

When getting equipment, make them as descriptive as you want. You are pulling your equipment off the bodies of the dead humans around you, and they all have a wide variety of clothing, from thin and soft material that seems to be expensive satin or silk, to hide armor. From a well-made sword, to a piece of sharpened sheet metal soldered and tied tightly to a handle. Basically, you will probably look like a party stepping off the DnD equivalent of a Mad Max set.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases