DT's The Undiscovered Frontier

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
First post will be this Sunday. We will start off regardless of character readiness, since we can do last minute tweaks as we introduce the campaign. I don't plan to start a session of combat for the first 3 or 4 posts which will get us started next week. I can't promise anything after that, however.

Blood and Honor: Narsil looks good so far, but don't forget to bump up a character level. I don't mind you playing a level 4 character while everyone else is level 5, if you don't.

GlassEye: Arkos' hps should be 47. Max at first level, 3/4 each level after. Either purchase equipment from the PHB or we'll just have your character grab up a few items from the battlefield if you are not ready by showtime.

Queenie: HPs should be 26. Tighten up skills, spells, and equipment please. Your character also needs a name. ;)

Voda Vosa: Sarpot is good to go.

Shayuri: Mellisande needs equipment and an advanced learning spell.

Fenris: I like what you have so far. Don't forget a name and the skill break out.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Roll for gold as if you were a first level character and deck your character with what you would be able to afford. After that, do not carry over any money. Your characters won't have coin and won't have a place to spend it anyway.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
If we wait too long, it will kill the momentum of play and we will not be able to get the game off the ground. If we start, we can flesh out the characters and their personalities, giving us a better chance to finish up the incomplete character sheets. The link to the first post is here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/311764-undiscovered-frontier.html#post5686965

We are starting. I am going to start each character off with a strange magical item found among the corpses of the armies. I will post them and their details in my next update. Welcome to the game.

Remove ads