HM's Dragonlance game converted to Pathfinder - recruiting

ghostcat

First Post
Falchion doesn't have reach or trip it is a 2d4 dmg(S), 18-20 crit x2 weapon

And dragonhide??? - Maybe after you fight a few dragons - :devil:

How about for now a +1 Hide Shirt Would be AC 5; ACP -2; Movement 30'

and look like that fleece thing in his picture. Later he may want to change to a breastplate or what not after fighting armies of draconians.

HM

Sorry HM. I mixed up Falchion (the sword) and Fauchard (the polearm). Well they both start with FA and have CH in the middle :confused: :eek:

As for the Hide armor. That's OK for now but the dragons better look out as Riverwind is after their hide. :]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Know (Arcana)? Did i get that somewhere and miss it?

So I finished Caramon, but I'll proably be trading Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization of his feat list, unless a 'main' weapon comes into hand. So if he is going to become a 'walking arsenal' the Quick Draw feat would be 100% better.

I think 1 rank in Know arcana will allow Caramon to make checks. He knows a little about the mysterious ways of wizards. ;)

I woul dkeep the WF and WS they are mainstays of a fighter. Once your melee you are really only giving up the second attack to draw the weapon the one time. After that it is in hand and you get to attack away. With power attack and WS you are talking d8+10 (then magic after that).

But totally up to you. You said quick Draw but didn't mention the second feat?

HolyMan Yeah, a lot of that stuff was cleanup as I waited on some rulings, like the rapier/longsword. I got the hp, i'll sweep through and work on the rest. Damage on the Dagger should be +2 (STR) -1 (Silver) so i'm not seeing that particular problem

Oh see it now was thinking it was +1 magical for some reason. If you wish to play before Gil joins in let me know you could take Flint or Goldmoon over for a few months.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Using Vital strike you will give up your second attack for an average of 5 more damage. The AC of the enemy must be high, but under requiring a rolled 20 to make this worth it. And you cannot use VS on a charge.
And from the wording it also doesn't work with Cleave.

But it will be better with an Enlarge Person Spell from his brother.

IMHO, Cleaving Finish is better than Greater Cleave (enemies don't need to be adjacent). It will also work with VS.

---

When will the Pathfinder stats be needed?

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Now for a little character updating

Tasselhoff Burrfoot

possum - sorry but you will have to take heirloom weapon as one of your traits - I notice you have none selected yet - the other could be Successful Shirker as a good fit.

HM

Added the 4 points to my character and switched UMD for Diplomacy. My only question is: what book is Heirloom Weapon in?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great I'll do up the stats for Flint and give you a little taste of the combat & spells (sort of).

possum Heirloom weapon is in AA - Adventure Armory

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was thinking more like you playing the PF version. We are almost ready to switch and I have stated out the dragon for this in PF.

But sure you could play a little 2e I can help you there. Though I had trouble at first as well.

In answer to your Question WD (and for everyone)- When would you like to start using the PF versions? After his fight?

HM

ghostcat

First Post
I was thinking more like you playing the PF version. We are almost ready to switch and I have stated out the dragon for this in PF.

But sure you could play a little 2e I can help you there. Though I had trouble at first as well.

In answer to your Question WD (and for everyone)- When would you like to start using the PF versions? After his fight?

HM

I don't mind one way or the other. How are we handling the transition IC effect or just hand waving.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases