HM's Dragonlance game converted to Pathfinder - recruiting

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome back everyone. Looks like this is a go.

DH who would you be looking to play? There are even more characters later just to let you know.

The equipment list is for what he has when he joins the adventure, near Solace. He will get more equipment when he reaches Qualinost.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Gondsman has him as a dedicated wand crafter/user, is this going to be practical? Oh, and about weapon finesse/weapon focus, he has this with a rapier, you have him with longsword

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm still interested.

I've still got a copy of PF Riverwind, if you need one.

That link in the above post is where you left-off converting him.

Gondsman has him as a dedicated wand crafter/user, is this going to be practical? Oh, and about weapon finesse/weapon focus, he has this with a rapier, you have him with longsword

Not sure what his thinking was maybe he was looking at some of the magus abilities. We'll give him a week to say yay or nay to joining back up. Til then you could look at the group two (still need to do that) and pick a character for when the group splits.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group split....

For after the fourth adventure and the group splits.

Group 1: Going to IceWall and then to Ergoth and Solmania.

Laurana
Gilthanas
Elistan
Flint
Sturm
Tasslehoff
Aaron
Derek

Group 2: Going to Silvanesti then the bottom of the Blood Sea. And end up in Sanction.

Tanis
Caramon
Raistlin
Riverwind
Goldmoon
Tika
Waylorn - later replaced by Serinda
Alhana - later replaced by Kronn

Nobody has to take a person from each group but it would be helpful if they did As I don't see me getting 16 interested people in this.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
For the second group the only one's there are the throw aways. I don't remember anything about them. All I could find about either of them on the net, is that Alhana married Porthios, eventually becoming queen of the elves. Before abdicating to Gilthanas. Nothing about Waylorn.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases