HM's Dragonlance game converted to Pathfinder - recruiting

Zerith

First Post
I know that, but HM was talking about having me use Flint or Tas in the mean term while rangerjohn uses Cara as temp character until his character gets added in.;)

Orius

Legend
Oh, well not too many problems with Flint either. He's a dwarf, and dwarves are always the same. He spends most of his time complaining about Tas' antics.

Tas is pretty much a paragon of kender. If you're not familiar with them, think of a race that's pretty much a bunch of hyperactive overly curious kids on a pemanent sugar high.

Walking Dad

First Post

Tas is pretty much a paragon of kender. If you're not familiar with them, think of a race that's pretty much a bunch of hyperactive overly curious kids on a pemanent sugar high.
I'm confident Zerith can do this, knowing his cat-like characters in other games...
This is meant as a compliment. :)

Zerith

First Post
a wait what?!!?!?!?! I thought that Tas was short hand for Tanis!
Their is a Kender!?!:confused:

Also, I go to school with, at least, a pound of candy on me: I know my sugar highs ;3
Anyways, Yes, I think I can assume the role of a hyper active Lemming for a while :p

rangerjohn

Explorer
Well, its short for Tasslehoff Burrfoot, but nobody calls him that. His friends call him Tas. Except for Flint, who calls him door knob and other colorful names.

If Tas is the hyperactive child of the party, Flint is the grumpy grandfather. But don't tell him that.

Remove ads