Okumarts Games Cardstock Minis

okumarts

First Post
Hey, I've been making some Cardstock Miniatures for sale on RPGNow and similar sites and I thought I'd let people know about it.
RPGNow.com - Okumarts Games - The leading source for indie RPGs
So far I have a few lines to support that include:
Whiplash Trigger (Wild West), RetroSpace (Pulp Sci Fi), Serene Fist (Martial Arts Fantasy), Dark Age of Adventure (Historical Fantasy) and Darkfast (Old School Fantasy).
The Darkfast sets are coming out over the next month and I'm pleased with the way they are coming together.
DFCF1preview.jpg

okumarts

First Post
Darkfast Classic Fantasy Set One: Orcs is almost ready to upload, but I thought I'd post a teaser for the next set which will be a free set.
DFCF0preview.jpg

okumarts

First Post
orcdungeons.jpg

Dungeon by World Works Games, figures by me. This is one colour of the basic set. There are three other colours for the warriors.

okumarts

First Post
Too much character (and nostalgia) to resist!

Thanks for that!
I try to make each figure interesting and unique in its own right. I'm currently finishing up the free set.
Darkfast Classic Fantasy Set Zero: Basic Adventure will have 5 adventurers and 5 classic dungeon monsters.
I intend on making a set for each of the basic classes (Fighter set, Magic User set, Elf set, Cleric set, etc.), but this will be in the fall/winter.
I hope the free set will get more people interested in using Cardstock Minis.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases