[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You re cooperating so far, you shall not fear for your life as long as you keep cooperating. What did this man commanded you to do? For what we could see you killed a lot of goblins and made a grotesque totem with their heads. Is this man, for instance, a wizard perhaps?" explained and asked Vermitrax.

dimsdale

First Post
The goblin now eases up a bit and talks more freely answering as many questions as he can. To the bard: No...no no...bald guy not fat. He thin like stick...sunk in eyes. Turning to Vermitrax: Yes...magican...I know this because he cast spell that killed my friends...who tried to get away. He starts to cry again. I not know what he wants. He told us to find scar clan and attack them and kill them. Why?..I not know...

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Where is this magician you speak about then? You must have met him somewhere. Also, tell me, did you find anything of value or interest among Scar clan's bounty?" the mage keeps questioning.

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: sorry for the delay. Last three days i've had little access to internet

"Where is this magician you speak about then? You must have met him somewhere. Also, tell me, did you find anything of value or interest among Scar clan's bounty?" the mage keeps questioning.

Me not know! Me not know! We taken from home. We travel by boat many nights. We land and travel through woods and ambush scar clan. This is 2nd attack. Boss goblin said we go to scan clan hideout next. He says he know where it is....He then looks at Prime. That is everything I know...can I go back home?

"If you don't know where the home is as you just said, how will you go there? Here is little something for you to do. Tell your friends and family it's time to turn tails and run from the magician because group comes that will take care of him. And we won't balk from slaying every goblin he puts in our way. Do you think your tribe can stop a party where the dragon serves as a mount? And where one of group is an actual dragon?! Think on it and when the time comes abandon your slaver."

Someone

Adventurer
+++Well, I was doubting between killing him or feeding him a bunch of lies and loosely tie him so he'd go back and misinform the rest of the goblins, but I suppose this "we're coming for you!" strategy would work too+++

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Again your lack of wits have gotten best of you. The goblin doesn't want to go back to where the magician is, but to his original pathetic village." Vermitrax explains with a tiresome air around him. "Is that I made something to anger the gods, that I have been punished to babysitting you? It seems that the warforged is the only one here with a clear mind besides myself! He has no option, no saying if he will abandon anyone. If this goblin dares betray or try to abandon his slaver, that thing." Vermitrax points at the V engraved in the goblin. "...Will glow with arcane power and consume this pitiful creature's flesh until he is but a pile of ashes. The dragon we killed had a similar device in him, and was probably forced to attack us or suffer such destiny himself." The age explains.
Turning to the goblin, "Now, you'll tell us where is your camp, and what are the guard duties and shifts, so we can take the other goblins by surprise and raid them." he continues, ignoring what the monk just said.

OOC: Sorry for making Vermitrax be such a d*ck, but that's who he is.

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
The goblin feels the scar on his face, then slumps down, knowing that the wizard speaks the truth Turning to the monk, Yes, I not know how i get home, but friends do. I help you...you help me...yes? The goblin stands now, careful not to bring on the wrath of the warforged. I take you to camp. You let me go talk to friends. They stand down when you come...yes? The goblin continues. I also show you leader, who tells us what to do. Maybe he give you what you seek...yes...yes? The goblin then says in a humble voice. If I help you...you helps me and friend get back to home?...yes?

[sblock=insight 15]
The goblin speaks the truth
[/sblock]

ooc: side quest if you want it: Help goblin go home

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Let's go gain us some minor quest experience! Sharpe shouts.

But first we need a take an extended rest. That is what the voices in my head are telling me. I find it good to listen to them.

Somebody tie up the goblin, I don't want him to murder me in my sleep, he says, settling down next to the dragon for his "extended rest", whatever that is.

OOC: Insight=4

[sblock=Sharpe]
Sharpe Wellington- Male Half-Elf Bard 3
Init: +1, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 11
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 13 Will 17, Spd: 5
HP 40/40
Bloodied 20 Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 11/11
AP: 0, Milestones:0

Basic Attacks:
Basic Attack +3 vs AC, Longsword, 1d8 damage
Ranged Basic Attack N/A

Powers:
Staggering Note, Guiding Strike
Majestic Word X2, Shout of Triumph, Knack for Success, Words of Friendship, Thunder's Calling, Second Wind, Shield of Devotion
Stirring Shout, Inspiring Fortitude (AKA Invigorating Presence)

Misc: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Conditions:
Nil

Note:

Virtue of Valor: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Priority:
[/sblock]
[sblock=Malifixindalaunt The White Dragon]
Malifixindalaunt (Veserab) Level 6 Lurker
Large shadow beast (mount)
HP 60/60; Bloodied 30 Surge 0/1
AC 20-; Fortitude 20; Reflex 17; Will 17
Speed 4, fly 8 (clumsy)
Immune noxious breath
Initiative +11
Perception +11
Blindsight 20

Traits:
Combat Advantage
Malifixindalaunt deals an extra 1d6 damage on melee attacks against any target it has combat advantage against.

Standard Actions
:bmelee: Bite • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 2d6 + 5 damage.

:bmelee: Wing Claw • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 1d6 + 5 damage.

:close: Noxious Breath (poison, zone) • Encounter
Attack: Close blast 4; +9 vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d6 + 3 poison damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all defenses until the end of the
Malifixindalaunt's next turn. This power creates a zone of black, noxious fumes that remains in place until the end of the encounter. This zone blocks line of sight, and a creature that enters or ends its turn in the zone takes 5 poison damage. Malifixindalaunt is immune to this power's effects.

:melee:Diving Wing Rake • Standard, At-Will
Effect:
Malifixindalaunt makes a charge attack, making two wing claw attacks. After attacking, Malifixindalaunt moves up to 1 square and moves in an unoccupied square.

Skills Stealth +12
Str 20 (+8) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 17 (+6)
Con 17 (+6) Int 2 (–1) Cha 4 (+0)
Alignment Evil Languages —

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases