[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Someone

Adventurer
Prime blocks the passage and turns so the others can read his chest.

+++Warning! the walls have hidden holes and the room is trapped+++

+++I say this for the benefit of those who didn't figure already+++

+++Can you do some magic to bring that hobgobling here, Vermitrax?+++

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Prime blocks the passage and turns so the others can read his chest.

+++Warning! the walls have hidden holes and the room is trapped+++

+++I say this for the benefit of those who didn't figure already+++

+++Can you do some magic to bring that hobgobling here, Vermitrax?+++
Oh oh oh, I can, I can! Sharp shouts raising his hand. Wait he is too far away, nevermind.

OOC: Stupid ranged 5 power!

"Wait for me a moment. There may be another entrance from the main cave."

Turning, the monk takes off at maximum speed his hand touching the wall of the cave and eyes scanning quickly. Not the best search ever, but there is always a chance he could spot something that could be hidden door.

[sblock=Action]
OOC: Using minor move 3 at will, plus double move except when moving along the wall in row 26 looking for a trigger to the hidden door

Should be done in two rounds

Perception; Thievery (1d20+8=20, 1d20+11=18) - not sure which fits better, but low rolls so we may need to just suck it up

I can move the warlord 3 squares, two more with AP assuming both attacks hit.

Perception on entering the cavern (1d20+8=14) - bleh
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Looks like it is palpitating pile of flesh time! Sharpe says happily advancing into the room.

Should we kill him before of after we question him? he says to the necromancer.

ooc: [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]: Where is Sharpe in the room? The map shows that you haven't moved

ooc: [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]: You mentioned that this action would take 2 rounds. Where is Drew at the end his first group of movements?

RedBeardJim

First Post
Gellan moves up to take a position behind the dragon, keeping a wary eye on the hobgoblin. "This feels wrong. Such as he would not be here without guards. Not that it will help him."

OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], Drew would be after minor and move in S26 using standard to check the wall with sight and touch. If the check is free action, he can be in S26, but on return trip, having checked O-V. As is, wall checked is O26 to S26 and maybe one more if he can check adjacent.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], Drew would be after minor and move in S26 using standard to check the wall with sight and touch. If the check is free action, he can be in S26, but on return trip, having checked O-V. As is, wall checked is O26 to S26 and maybe one more if he can check adjacent.

OOC: Other than the holes along the walls leading to goblin living quarters, the monk doesn't see or find anything else.

Meanwhile:

The hobgoblin takes out a potion and drinks it, all the while watching the construct. Ah...The scrap metal is smarter than I thought. You sense a trap? Maybe...maybe not. You test my patience! Perhaps this will help you decide what to do. He then takes out another and prepares to throw it.

initiative: 19

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax nods to Prime, "We seem to think alike." The mage's eyes glow with silver light, and the hobgoblin eyes glow in resonance. "Advance towards me fool..."

Vermitrax initiative: 7, Hypnotism: 24 vs will, if hit, slide 4 towards us.

Luinnar

First Post
I'm not triggering the trap, but you can! Sharpe shouts, blasting the goblin with arcane magic. Missed!

Don't let that deter you troops! If he strikes you down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

OOC:
rolls
Init=14

Standard:Thunder's Calling vs Warlord if he is not next to Prime.
15 vs fort, probably miss, on hit 15 thunder damage and slide 4 squares next to Prime.

AP Standard:Inspiring Fortitude: Sharpe spends second wind and everyone besides Sharpe gains 14 THP.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases