[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks for the clarification, though it doesn't change what I think. Prime is placed

Prime sits by the fire, and starts winding up various clockwork mechanisms on him body and oiling himself, while keeping his weapons close.

RedBeardJim

First Post
"This does look a good place for an ambush, and possibly has done before," says Gellan. "We should keep a watch, those who can. I will be first, who should I wake?"

OOC: Once the watch rotation is worked out Gellan will be at I-8, on the edge of the fire's light.

Luinnar

First Post
I'll take the morning watch. Sharpe says yawning and down sitting next to the fire, back propped against the sleeping dragon.

OOC: Map updated.

Just give him a poke when you want him to take watch ;)

Ozymandias79

First Post
"I'll take the watch after Gellan then Prime can do the rest of the night since he doesn't need to sleep as the rest of us do. Will that be okay, Prime?" the elven druid says

Someone

Adventurer
"I'll take the watch after Gellan then Prime can do the rest of the night since he doesn't need to sleep as the rest of us do. Will that be okay, Prime?" the elven druid says

Prime's shoulder junctions release some steam, which must be the equivalent of shrugging.

+++it's not like I could sleep even if I wanted+++

+++now, if you want to be unconscious in case of danger, be my guest+++

RedBeardJim

First Post
Prime's shoulder junctions release some steam, which must be the equivalent of shrugging.

+++it's not like I could sleep even if I wanted+++

+++now, if you want to be unconscious in case of danger, be my guest+++

"You do not sleep?" asks the halfling. "I have gone without sleep for some time, on long hunts, but it is a hard thing, hard on the body and the mind. To never sleep at all.....I cannot imagine such."

"Well then, let us keep each other company. Two sets of eyes and ears are better than one when keeping watch."

"I can keep watch too. I'll take the part before Sharpe." that way Prime will not be alone in any part of the night.

Drew sleeps a bit further from the fire, under sheltering branches of nearby bush.

Someone

Adventurer
"You do not sleep?" asks the halfling. "I have gone without sleep for some time, on long hunts, but it is a hard thing, hard on the body and the mind. To never sleep at all.....I cannot imagine such."

"Well then, let us keep each other company. Two sets of eyes and ears are better than one when keeping watch."

No more words form on Prime's chest. He just applies more oil to the left elbow joint.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'll also not rest this night, I advise you all do the same, and pretend to be easy prey to ambush our possible ambushers. Is it that you know nothing of tactics? Would you sacrifice your lives for just a few hours sleep? These are remains of humanoid bones, tore apart, and possibly devoured in this very place. If you are happy to stay in these area, suit yourselves, but this is desecrated land; I can almost feel the negative energy in this place. Pay ears to my advice, we should set up camp somewhere else." Vermitrax explains, as he walks around, picking up pieces of bone.

"Moving in darkness will just make us easier prey. Wise dragon protects his lair and gets to know it and trap it and use it to his advantage. We should stay. As for not sleeping...well, I have light sleep, full confidence in our guards and I don't use armor or weapons so I don't waste time after waking."

Despite his words, Drew takes care to walk around the camp and note small stones, protruding branches or those low enought to be used as spring boards. He then lies down almost concealed under the brush.

"Good night."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases