[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Luinnar

First Post
Well that was not fun. Sharpe says landing. Here I was, ready to dramatically blot out the sun (or the moon in this case) in some kinda of prophecy foretelling dragar eclipse. I already had my lines planned too "Foolish goblins, I am Yubyub son of Yikyik, your lord and master! Bask in my gloryness and kiss my feet!" and perhaps add in some deep speech and some Lovecraft references.

But then someone, and I won't name any names but it starts with a "D" and has a "R-E-W" in it, goes and sneak attacks the goblin while I am not looking! And he did not even yell sneak attack!

Now lets get the goblin out of here so we can torture him in peace! he says.

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Yes, the bantering of the goblin hoard by Sharpe and his mighty flying steed would have been quite entertaining. I'm sure that he'll get his chance...multiple times before this adventure is done :)

The goblin lies calmly under the watch of the warforged fighter. Soon the goblin begins to stir and grunt. With eyes still shut, his hands move from one bruise on his body to the next. He then open's his eyes, and blinks them repeatedly. It is when his vision clears that he sees, to his horror, the giant construct standing over him with a big hammer held firmly in its grasp. The goblin's eyes dart right and left, trying hard to focus on his new found surroundings, but he dares not move, knowing that if he does he'll be whacked by Prime.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Be calm creature." reassures Vermitrax, stepping from behind the construct. Leaning on his staff to take a better look at the goblin, he stands back frowning his nose at the smell. "You are now our prisoner. As such, you will reveal us everything we want to know, without complaining. Otherwise, I'll be forced to make my golem tear you apart, limb by limb. We need to know the origin, purpose, and activity in these area of your clan. We are also seeking for a particular human, your clam might have crossed with, his name is Lord Weinfurter. Also, we seek a metal orb."

OOC: Using Suggestion on the goblin: Rolling an Arcane check instead of a diplomacy

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
The goblin is visible terrified as he tries to speak...Please...no hurt me....I just do what I'm told...I know nothing about Weinfooter...I...just do what bald man in tell me...He put this on my face (pointing to his face) after he take me from my home... The goblin cowers before the wizard and begins to cry, dropping his shoulders with his head pointing down. Please let me go home...

dimsdale

First Post
Face? Is it a magic item?! Sharpe says excitedly. After the new toys harvested from the black dragon he was ready to open up the goblin like a pinata and see what goodies were inside.

OOC:

The goblin turns his head up towards the bard. Magic? No..no..no! He put red metal on my face...he burn me! No magic! Pain! Bad pain! He told us we his now! Tears well up in his eyes.

Luinnar

First Post
Wait...bald head? Was it this guy. Yeh big and yeh high and yeh fat with a snooty aura about him. Sharpe asks with various hand gestures while describing "Brother Navio".

Someone

Adventurer
Prime clanks in place, unsure if the goblin can read. He turns to the others.

+++So these goblins are forced to serve by someone who marked them+++

+++Ask him if that man wanted them to look for something in particular+++

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases