[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: I'm going to have to decline on this one. With Dimsdale and VV already in adventures I'm DMing, it would seem to much like nepotism to judge this one. At the very least a conflict of interest ;).....

Well it sounds like a good excuse.

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC: That a very weak excuse @H.M.Gimlord as I recall judges has been DMs for players whos were DMs or Judges for each other at the same time ;) however an excuse is still an excuse :)
Let me clarify it is not for this thread/adventure it is for Bosch's revenge IF we crossover to that thread as Luinnar can't be the judge in that thread if he has character in it

Kinda like Mal Malenkirk did if you remember the 6 Eagle adventure

even I forgot who the DM was for that adventure even I who played in it, I apologizes to you, @Mal Malenkirk you are/were a great DM

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: If we can't find a judge I suppose if dimsdale wanted to split the two teams into two encounters I could stay in this topic with Sharpe and the others could go into the other adventure. That sound OK [MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION]?

I can always sit this one out too.

I have three judges in my adventure (not including myself as DM), by the way. Most have adventured with my characters. ;)

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Ow. Looks like overhauling a character requires keeping your class, and I wanted to make Prime a hybrid fighter|battlemind. And recreating the char being so close to 8th level doesn't feel right

I believe there is one character in his second, maybe third or even fourth incarnation...being warden then battlemind then I don't know what he is now...Paposomething (apologies to the player in question) - if Prime was created before hybrids existed, there is provision in rebuild that you can use new material...or simply re-create Prime, but make it so that new one has deleted/inaccessible memory.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: That a very weak excuse @H.M.Gimlord as I recall judges has been DMs for players whos were DMs or Judges for each other at the same time ;) however an excuse is still an excuse :)
OOC: For the record, I did know that my excuse was lame ;). Sataire and sarcasm are hard for me to express in written form :erm:.

The real excuse: I'm barely able to keep up with the three threads in which I'm active, since RL has become so turbulent. My adventures have slowed to a crawling albeit reliable 1 round a week. I'm re-flooring my house, homeschooling my children in Math, moving into management for the first time at work, and struggling with serious family illnesses, and to top it off, I'm putting together a FIRST Lego League team for the first time this summer. I imagine things should stabilize when I get into a rhythm, but while things are being defined, there's a lot of wasted energy in my life ;)TMI?

I wish there was an emoticon of a violin player :D.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Ow. Looks like overhauling a character requires keeping your class, and I wanted to make Prime a hybrid fighter|battlemind. And recreating the char being so close to 8th level doesn't feel right
OOC: Yeah you have to recreate him using the retirement rules, sorry.

Were you going to wait until the adventure is over? I think we may be getting a little more xp.

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] I wondered what you thought about the Ring of Dragons for Sharpe. Sharpe will be level 6, the ring is level 7. I would not mind paying the extra gold difference if that is OK with you. :)

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC: I am OK with continuing the adventure keep in mind that we have lost a player, RBJ. Also I need to pick a lvl 7 item for Zharne

+++Perhaps even add a voice modulator!+++

"That would be something I may be able assist you in. Although it would grow from you, not added to you." says the feral elf

Luinnar

First Post
Hey Prime! You would make a good hybrid fighter|battlemind! Want me to rip out half your gears and rebuild you? Sharpe asks.

OOC: Sblock updated. Picking up Revitalizing Incantation and Bard of all trades.

Will update the character sheet when Sharpe gets his magic item. Ring of Dragons? :)

[sblock=actions]
Minor:Majestic Word on Gallen, he gains Surge + 5 +4 thp and @RedBeardJim can slide 1 square as a free action.
Standard: Staggering Note vs ZH miss!.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Moment of Escape]
Moment of Escape. (Encounter Move Ranged 10 ✦ Arcane)
Target:
One ally
Effect: Sharpe slides the target 4 squares.[/sblock]
[sblock=Sharpe]
Sharpe Wellington- Male Half-Elf Bard 6
Init: +3, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 16
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 15 Will 19, Spd: 5
HP 56/56
Bloodied 25 Surge Value 12; Surges Per-Day 11/11
AP: 1, Milestones:0

Basic Attacks:
Basic Attack +5 vs AC, Longsword, 1d8 damage
Ranged Basic Attack N/A

Powers:
Staggering Note, Guiding Strike
Majestic Word X0, Shout of Triumph, Knack for Success, Words of Friendship, Thunder's Calling, Second Wind, Shield of Devotion, Moment of Escape, Noxious Breath (Dragon), Revitalizing Incantation
Stirring Shout, Inspiring Fortitude (AKA Invigorating Presence), Song of Discord

Misc: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Conditions:
Nil

Note:

Virtue of Valor: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Priority:
[/sblock]
[sblock=Malifixindalaunt The White Dragon]
Malifixindalaunt (Veserab) Level 6 Lurker
Large shadow beast (mount)
HP 60/60; Bloodied 30 Surge 1/1
AC 20; Fortitude 20; Reflex 17; Will 17
Speed 4, fly 8 (clumsy)
Immune noxious breath
Initiative +11
Perception +11
Blindsight 20

Traits:
Combat Advantage
Malifixindalaunt deals an extra 1d6 damage on melee attacks against any target it has combat advantage against.

Standard Actions
:bmelee: Bite • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 2d6 + 5 damage.

:bmelee: Wing Claw • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 1d6 + 5 damage.

:close: Noxious Breath (poison, zone) • Encounter
Attack: Close blast 4; +9 vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d6 + 3 poison damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all defenses until the end of the
Malifixindalaunt's next turn. This power creates a zone of black, noxious fumes that remains in place until the end of the encounter. This zone blocks line of sight, and a creature that enters or ends its turn in the zone takes 5 poison damage. Malifixindalaunt is immune to this power's effects.

:melee:Diving Wing Rake • Standard, At-Will
Effect:
Malifixindalaunt makes a charge attack, making two wing claw attacks. After attacking, Malifixindalaunt moves up to 1 square and moves in an unoccupied square.

Skills Stealth +12
Str 20 (+8) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 17 (+6)
Con 17 (+6) Int 2 (–1) Cha 4 (+0)
Alignment Evil Languages —

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases