[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC: I'd say only ranged attacks only but that is my honest opinion

also the ki sickle and your ki focus wont stack unless you have dual implement feat, i think and that feat requires you to be an arcane class or multiclass

OOC:
Ki sickle works for sure since it explicitely states it increases FoB damage and I can always ki focus dagger instead of sickle.

I agree Prime shot should/would be ranged only, but it's not what it says. There is Monk guide on WotC boards that brings exactly this combo to attention as nimble (subtle) blade applies only to weapon attacks and this is fair source of +1 to damage for melee monks (which is essentially all of them)

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC: Yeah, I am aware but your Rain of Hammers ki focus(if you chooses to use it, that is) blocks any the property, daily or other uses of the magic weapon.

Last edited:

OOC:
Ki sickle works for sure since it explicitely states it increases FoB damage and I can always ki focus dagger instead of sickle. ...snip

To quote myself.

And besides, even were I to focus the attack through the sickle, properties are restored after the use of ki focus, right? FoB is No Action separate attack WHICH HAS NO IMPLEMENT KEYWORD - ki focus never touches it's use.

I will post the question in discussion thread

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: I know that there is an issue to be resolved with Drew. I hope no one minds if we move forward :)

As the party takes what the want from the minor dragon hoard, they move to the exit on the opposite side that they came in. Prime, with his brute strength manages to move some of the larger boulders out of the way in order to make the passageway large enough to get everyone through. The passage way is much the same as the other one, a channel created by thousands of years of water erosion. Every so often there are pools of water six inches to a foot deep that the party has to navigate in order to get to dryer ground. Soon the party reaches a dead end.

ooc: perception and dungeonneering checks from everyone

Luinnar

First Post
Hey look, at stalagtightmight! Sharpe says pointing to to a bat on the ceiling. Oh look a rare batvampire! Sharpe says pointing at a cave slug. Look, a ladder! he says pointing at a wall.

OOC: Rolls perception=13 and dungeonneering=12

Someone

Adventurer
Prime checks carefully the end of the tunnel. If it was carved by water, there must be an exit. All that water had to go somewhere.

dimsdale

First Post
Zharne and Prime find the outline of a secret door. As the construct pushes against it, it swings open revealing a straight marble floor corridor 20 feet wide going as far as the eye can see in both directions. Lighted oil brazers illuminate the corridor. Every 10 feet is a notch cut out of the walls. The skeletal remains of humans who died long ago were burried here, packed tightly into the notches. To the left, deep into the corridor, the sound of clatter and clanking of metal against rock echoes towards you. There is no sound coming from the right corridor.

ooc: Which way do you want to go?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases