[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The goblin seems genuine enough, I see no lies in his words. Otherwise I would have already made his skin melt." states Vermitrax, and then trails off, looking for a suitable tree to spend a few moments of contemplation and relaxation.

OOC: Passive insight o 19 should do.

Someone

Adventurer
Completely ignoring the goblin now Prime turns and follows the others. He performs his usual routine self-maintenance and winds up the various mechanisms that were discharged in the recent fights.

+++What are we going to do with the goblins?+++

+++If they fight and kill each other that could make out task easier, or more difficult if they're looking for the same as usand that wizard gets it earlier+++

"Just let him be. He's afraid of the wizard, but I doubt he will risk his own life to betray us. And he cannot hope to attack us in our sleep when Prime doesn't sleep. If he manages something, excellent. If not, well, I'll be where he won't expect me and I'm sure Vermitrax will also enjoy being in a tree again."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Surely. If he can persuade his tribe of not attacking and collaborating, we'll have to fight half the goblins. If not, we'll just wipe them all." Comments the wizard while climbing. "And I do enjoy trees."

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Final plan of action?

1. Go on your own without goblin help and find goblins on your own.

2. Go with goblin to find others goblin raiding party. Once there, let goblin talk to others and then move in.

3. Go with goblin to find goblin raiding party, dismiss the goblin sniper, then move in on your own.

Which one? Or do you have another plan in mind.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I think we should try as much as posible to avoid the new goblins, who surely won't have the orb or the guy we're looking for, so it'd be option 1

OOC: #2. We don't know if they have the orb or not. I doubt it, but we cannot afford to fight a whole tribe to retrieve the orb and then have this group come upon us while we're down after a fight

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases