[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] , ruling on whether can we take the item higher or lower level with money exchange? Drew's ready except for that little detail

I'll just take Vanilla Neck Slot Item +2 and go from there :) Wiki will be updated over weekend. Drew is 6th level.

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Roll Call: Just checking to sea who is coming along
Vermitrax: yes
Prime: yes
Gellan: no
Sharpe: yes
Zharne: yes
Drew: yes

Let me know if this is correct. We'll start when everyone has had a chance to level their characters.

Someone

Adventurer
Prime is updated

[sblock=mini-stats] Prime Warforged Fighter 7

Initiative: +4, Passive perception: 22, Passive Insight: 17
Defenses: AC: 26/26, Fort: 20/20, Ref: 17/17, Will: 17/17
HP:70/70 THP: 0 Bloodied: 35, Surge value:17, Surges/day: 10/13 Speed: 5 squares
Languages: Common
AP: 0
Powers:
Tide of Iron, Resolute Shield, Pass Forward
Hack and Hew, Shield Edge Block, Come and get it, Warforged Resolve, Unbreakable, Guardian’s Counter, Boots of the fencing master, Second Wind
Villain’s Menace, Rain of Steel, Knockback Warhammer[/sblock]

Drew is updated for all intents and purposes...polishing over the next week :)
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], any chance I can find Kama (sickle) among the treasure (that is, can I go shopping while in this dungeon? - it is dragon hoard after all :p )

dimsdale

First Post
Drew is updated for all intents and purposes...polishing over the next week :)
@dimsdale , any chance I can find Kama (sickle) among the treasure (that is, can I go shopping while in this dungeon? - it is dragon hoard after all :p )

ooc: I believe there is one on the north side of the hoard, underneith a large sack or assorted coins :).

Luinnar

First Post
Hey look! A ring and 800 less gold then everyone else found! Sharpe shouts jumping on a pile of treasure. It has a dragon on it too! Maybe it will allow me to become a dragon at level 29 like a Sorcerer!

[sblock=Moment of Escape]
Moment of Escape. (Encounter Move Ranged 10 ✦ Arcane)
Target:
One ally
Effect: Sharpe slides the target 4 squares.[/sblock]
[sblock=Sharpe]
Sharpe Wellington- Male Half-Elf Bard 6
Init: +3, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 16
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 15 Will 19, Spd: 5
HP 56/56
Bloodied 25 Surge Value 12; Surges Per-Day 11/11
AP: 1, Milestones:0

Basic Attacks:
Basic Attack +5 vs AC, Longsword, 1d8 damage
Ranged Basic Attack N/A

Powers:
Staggering Note, Guiding Strike
Majestic Word X2, Shout of Triumph, Knack for Success, Words of Friendship, Thunder's Calling, Second Wind, Shield of Devotion, Moment of Escape, Noxious Breath (Dragon), Revitalizing Incantation
Stirring Shout, Inspiring Fortitude (AKA Invigorating Presence), Song of Discord, Come and Become Sharpe's Pet! (Ring of Dragon's power #1), Dragon I Choose You! (Ring of Dragon's power #2)

Misc: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Conditions:
Nil

Note:

Virtue of Valor: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Priority:
[/sblock]
[sblock=Malifixindalaunt The White Dragon]
Malifixindalaunt (Veserab) Level 6 Lurker
Large shadow beast (mount)
HP 60/60; Bloodied 30 Surge 1/1
AC 20; Fortitude 20; Reflex 17; Will 17
Speed 4, fly 8 (clumsy)
Immune noxious breath
Initiative +11
Perception +11
Blindsight 20

Traits:
Combat Advantage
Malifixindalaunt deals an extra 1d6 damage on melee attacks against any target it has combat advantage against.

Standard Actions
:bmelee: Bite • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 2d6 + 5 damage.

:bmelee: Wing Claw • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 1d6 + 5 damage.

:close: Noxious Breath (poison, zone) • Encounter
Attack: Close blast 4; +9 vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d6 + 3 poison damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all defenses until the end of the
Malifixindalaunt's next turn. This power creates a zone of black, noxious fumes that remains in place until the end of the encounter. This zone blocks line of sight, and a creature that enters or ends its turn in the zone takes 5 poison damage. Malifixindalaunt is immune to this power's effects.

:melee:Diving Wing Rake • Standard, At-Will
Effect:
Malifixindalaunt makes a charge attack, making two wing claw attacks. After attacking, Malifixindalaunt moves up to 1 square and moves in an unoccupied square.

Skills Stealth +12
Str 20 (+8) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 17 (+6)
Con 17 (+6) Int 2 (–1) Cha 4 (+0)
Alignment Evil Languages —

[/sblock]

OOC:
Rules Question: Prime Shot dagger states that Drew does 1 more damage if no allies are closer to the enemy then he is. No "if you attack with this weapon", or "melee attacks" or "ranged attacks" or whatever, it's static property.

Question is, would that apply then to all Drew attacks even if he attacks through Ki focused sickle?

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], final itemization depends on the above, but would go something like this:
Drew would retain Rhythm blade and Ki Dagger, but they wouldn't see much use now that he's switching to kama.

Buy: Ki sickle +1 (680gp)
Buy: Prime shot dagger (pending that above works) (520gp)
Buy: upgrade Rain of Hammers Ki focus to +2 (2720gp)

In-game, I'll describe this and take very little gold (keeping light and intending to return here to create dragons lair :) - you can keep this as Drews source of time gold

Updating Drew sheet now...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases