[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Someone

Adventurer
"Apes, pay attention: This is a communication device. I could activate it to reach out the other terminal. However, there's the potential danger of warning our enemies of our position and intentions. Personally I would not do this, but, I supposed I could share this bit of knowledge with you and reach a consensus." The wizard informs.

+++Is there any reason why we should tell them the truth?+++

+++Also this device must communicate with that wizard we've heard of. Based on recent experiences,+++

+++We know that evil wizards are loud mouthed fools so+++

+++We stand a good chance of goading him into revealing information+++

+++I say we should try it+++

Luinnar

First Post
+++Don't worry about that. 100% of the bards I've met are loud mouthed fools.+++
Wow you sure have met a lot of people! Sharpe says, not taking the hint.

OOC: Sharpe will take 1 potion of extra healing since he is a leader and might have to feed it to a PC one of these days ;)

Anyone want the second?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Very well..." Vermitrax says, not addressing the obvious insult. Pointing at the disc, the mage chants the power words, "Esfermetiss...Conjurimila, Oculi!" and the magical device starts functioning.

OOC: Since Vermitrax has only being hit once in the encounter, and only due to my stupidity, I think he'll be good with no potions.

OOC: Just to add my two cents

"I agree we should contact the other side. They will know soon enough and this way we can point them in wrong direction. Seeing and hearing Vermitrax will surely point toward concurent evil mage, not some group bent on destroying their schemes."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
As the device starts humming, Vermitrax discuss the matter at hand "Although I can sound convincent enough, if this "Evil Wizard" on the other side has two neurons in his head, he'll think this: 1) Why my warlord isn't there? 2)Why are these strangers in his private, inaccessible chambers? This two items would lead him to: 3)These men have slain my minion, and surely taken his stuff 4) These persons know a fair bit of my plans to have reached so far. 5) If they examined the notes and they surly did (I did) they will know what are my next moves, and what do I hope to achieve. These reasoning would lead to either 6) I'll destroy them using my superior arcane might (Which he undoubtedly possesses if he is able to bend a dragon to his will) or 7) I'll used them and then dispose them when I have no more use for them.
So, following this argumentation, our best chance is to play card number 7) which would at least leave us unchecked for a fair bit, until we might get our hands on our objective."
He points at Sharpe. "You are gifted with your speech, although it pains me to admit it. You and I will speak with this wizard, try to be as evil as you can, you'll play the leader part."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases