[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

"I'm off then. If I don't manage to disable the sniper, you'll hear about it. If/when you hear the rustle, you can step out and try to parley or simply have at them. I'll join you as I'm able."

Stealth (1d20+13=15) OUCH! if someone has good passive, please warn Drew :)

Someone

Adventurer
Prime remains motionless for a moment before his chest form more words:

+++I think Drew, Gallen and Zharne should attack one of these isolated snipers+++

+++After Sharpe gets their attention from the other side. Just fly over them and say something obnoxious+++

+++I know you can do that.+++

+++Vermitrax can support from here if something goes wrong+++

+++I'm too big and noisy to help directly, but I'll ready if things go wrong+++

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Wise, we'll remain here, go and do your best." Follows up Vermitrax, with as much words of encouragement he can gather. Being used to have slaves and servitude is not the best background to give inspirational speeches.

"Yeah, too much turning to read Prime. I'll be more careful. You might want to secure that knife on your belt. It jingles a bit."

(May I use stealth and aid another for stealth?) And do I even need to roll (passive stealth is 23 for Drew)?

dimsdale

First Post
OOC:
passive stealth is fine for Drew to be undetected. If Drew moves through the forest it is extremely difficult terrain. (movement of 3 for each square).

ooc: Okay, let me know if this is the plan. If not, please revise.

1. Drew moves through the forest, undetected to kidnap a sniper.
2. To create a distraction, Sharpe flies low to get the attention of the other goblin types.
3. The rest of the party waits, with weapons equipped, ready to pounce if necessary.

Questions
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]: Which sniper does Drew attempt to kidnap?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases