[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Someone

Adventurer
+++More goblins ahead, this time there's a leader there we can interrogate about the orb. Are you ready?+++

As soon everyone's in position, Prime bursts through the door.

RedBeardJim

First Post
Gellan cleans his blades and moves to support Prime and Sharpe, grumbling under his breath about tallfolk who talk too much.

OOC: Gellan spends one surge to go back to full health. And I guess I'd better poke the mods to get him approved for his current level.

[sblock="Mini stat"]Gellan Bonesaw

- Level 5 Halfling Barbarian
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Initiative: +5 Senses: Normal
AC: 20, Fortitude: 19, Reflex: 17, Will: 14 -- Speed: 6, Size: Small
HP: 51/51, Bloodied 25, Surge Value 12, Surges left 8/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Pressing Strike, Whirling Rend
Second Chance, Whirling Lunge, Hunter's Quarry
Combat Sprint, Whirling Frenzy, Whirling Step

Swift Panther Rage, Thunder Hooves Rage, Rage Strike[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
As Sharpe tries in vain to open the door, the construct gets a running start and bashes into the door. The bard moves away in the last second. The door shatters into a thousand pieces, revealing a 40 foot passageway that enters into another room. In the center of the room is a large hobgoblin, standing with his back towards the group. He turns quickly towards the party and sets into a relaxed position. He chuckles outloud So the runt was telling the truth. The hobgoblin continues in a relaxed voice. Come intruders! Once I get the information I want from you, I may let you live. You are too far away to see the actual dimensions of the room.

ooc: map updated

Someone

Adventurer
Prime advances cautiously

+++That's funny+++

+++We were thinking on perhaps letting you live once we got the information we needed from
you+++

Luinnar

First Post
Hey, that's me line! Sharpe shouts into the room. I think the necromancer is right, more killing is in order! he says moving in after Prime.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm always right." states matter of factly the "necromancer". "But lets hear what he have to say before we turn him into a palpitating pile of flesh."

dimsdale

First Post
The hobgoblin watches as the construct comes forward. He takes out a massive flail, then slowly backs up into the room, still facing his foes Come now. I want to fight all of you, not just this piece of metal. Come now.

[sblock=perception check 25 for anyone entering the room]
The walls are have well hidden small holes spaced evenly every 10 feet or so throughout the entire room. Each how is about three feet above the floor .
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Looks like it is palpitating pile of flesh time! Sharpe says happily advancing into the room.

Should we kill him before of after we question him? he says to the necromancer.

Remove ads