D&D 4th Edition [Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??) - Page 17

What's on your mind?

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

° Ignore RedBeardJim
    "I have no regrets. It sought our lives, it attacked us unprovoked. It promised to return and attack again. Do not tell me that creature was defenseless," said Gellan as he worked to clean the acid from his armor.

Looking at the goblin corpses, he remarks, "There are two types of goblins here. Those smaller ones have a different tribal marking than the larger ones. Are these known to any of you?"

Mini stat
    Gellan Bonesaw

- Level 5 Halfling Barbarian
    Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Initiative: +5 Senses: Normal
    AC: 20, Fortitude: 19, Reflex: 17, Will: 14 -- Speed: 6, Size: Small
    HP: 51/51, Bloodied 25, Surge Value 12, Surges left 7/9
    Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
    Powers -
    Pressing Strike, Whirling Rend
    Second Chance, Whirling Lunge, Hunter's Quarry
    Combat Sprint, Whirling Frenzy, Whirling Step

Swift Panther Rage, Thunder Hooves Rage, Rage Strike

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

° Ignore MetaVoid
    "I believe the orb is to aid in killing it by supressing it's defenses. It is by no means a guarantee of a kill.

Returning dragon? For what? We proved stronger and as short lived races, we will grow more powerful much faster then he will. Unless he plans on attacking our great grand children.

But it's all moot now. The dragon is dead. We mourn it's passing, but have things to do. Gellan will you please lead the way?"

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

° Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

"Mourn?" the wizard chuckles "Somehow you prove me wrong once and again, when I think you can't be more foolish." Vermitrax says acidly. "Now shut up the lot of you and pay attention: I've deviced the purpose of this object." the mage says, making the strange object float around the group. "This is a Pain Leash. It's used to control lesser being such as this, and tied them to the will of the creator; a wizard like myself, only of higher expertise. There seems to be other parts in these business of the orbs, more than we were aware of at first. " the mage finishes.
    "Let me see those markings now...." Vermitrax says as he moves closer to examine the corpses.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

Defender (Lvl 8)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

° Ignore dimsdale
    Vermitrax

You have heard of the goblin types with the gash scar across the chest. It is this group that has had a history of kidnapping and raiding the trade routes. Sometimes they freed the captives when a ransoms were paid. Sometimes they didn't and the captives were never returned. Their whereabouts is still unknown. As for the goblin types with the V branded to their faces, you have not heard of them or seen them before.
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

° Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

"I have read of the goblin types with the gash scar across the chest. It is this group that has had a history of kidnapping and raiding the trade routes. Sometimes they freed the captives when a ransoms were paid. Sometimes they didn't and the captives were never returned. Their whereabouts is still unknown. As for the goblin types with the V branded to their faces, I have not heard of them or seen them before, although I have been on this island for not much time." Vermitrax informs.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

Defender (Lvl 8)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

° Ignore dimsdale
    It doesn't take long for Sharpe's dragon to dig through the loose soil of the campsite. With the white dragon finished digging a whole, the bard has the dragon push the black dragon into the hole. With a couple kicks the massive feet of the white dragon, the fallen foe is covered with dirt. For good measure the dragon pushes some of the remaining vegetation from the mound over it as well.

in the meantime, the rest of the party finishes tending to their wounds. It is now mid day. The trading route road continues northward bending slightly to the west. The light of the sun now shines brightly through the canopy of the forest, making the trail left by the shambling mound easy to spot. As stated before, patches of vegetation and body parts of various goblin type humanoids litter the pathway.

OOC:
    Please keep track in your statblocks the daily powers you have spent as well as the number of healing surges you have used. No extended rest yet, but there will be one half way through the adventure...I promise

Decision time for the party: Which way do you go?

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

° Ignore MetaVoid
    Shambler's path? I thought we agreed?

Defender (Lvl 8)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

° Ignore dimsdale
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaVoid View Post
    Shambler's path? I thought we agreed?
    ooc: right...

After the party finishes with the campsite they move through the roughly carved path left from the mound. Moving slowly through the brush and shrubs, some with sharp thorns, puts the party in an irritated state of mind. Soon the the path gives way to a clearing. The clearing stretches to the right and left beyond from what the party can see from their current location due to the trees 30 feet in front of them on either side of the mound path. A loud gruff voice can be heard among other voices.

goblin

Cut off the rest of their heads and bring'm to me! Come'n! Hurry up or I add your heads too!

Guide (Lvl 11)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

° Ignore Someone
    My communities:

*whirl*clank*. The clockwork automaton stops, trying to not make any more noises, and signals the rest of the party to do so.

+++Turn to do your magic, Drew+++

+++check what's ahead and how many of them+++

+++in case they are hostile, remember to NOT charge in. Come back to report+++

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

° Ignore MetaVoid
    "Fun spoiler!" the boy mock pouts before disappearing into the underbrush. Literaly after two steps he cannot be seen as he goes through the forest like a green dragon in his domain.

Stealth (1d20+13=31)

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast