D&D 4th Edition [Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??) - Page 24


What's on your mind?

  1. #231
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,546
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    ° Ignore dimsdale
    ooc: Plan 2 it is then.

    After the party had rested to full strength, the party and the captured goblin moved north west of the battle ground through a smaller trail. Every so often the the sniper would stop the party and sniff the air and peer to the right, then left, only to start up again. This happens two other times until he stops again, this time turning around, holding his finger to his lips as a sign to be quiet. He then states to the monk in a hushed voice. They are here, motioning to the opening around the corner up ahead. I go talk to my friends now...yes?
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

 

  • #232
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,729
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Luinnar
    My communities:

    I think it is better that WE go talk to him. Sharpe says in a whisper. He was not a fan of sneaking around. Perhaps it would be good to make nice with these goblins however. They might worshiped gold pagan idols he could steal or hold sacrifices he could save and return to their parents for a large reward. Maybe they even hold sacrifices to dragons!
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

  • #233
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,546
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    ° Ignore dimsdale
    ooc: No objections? Ok, here we go

    Sharpe walks with the goblin to a point where the goblin stops him. You peak around corner and watch for me. I give you signal when I ready....Himmmm...what signal....hmmmmm...ah yes. I grab torch and throw it on ground. You see torch on ground then you go back and tell others to come with weapons ready. The ones who don't fight are friends...yes? The goblin gets the nod from the bard, who then peeks from behind a tree to get a full view of what happens next.

    The goblin then moves down the rest of the path which ends at the mouth of a large cave. Torches light illuminates the inside of the cave. Two huge goblin guards eye the goblin as he walks forward. The goblin to the right notices the late arrival and barks at him in goblin tongue as he takes the flat side of his large sword and hits the goblin on the side, knocking to the ground.

    goblin speak

    Big Goon: Where you been?

    sniper: I get lost.

    Big Goon: Boss looking for you. You were supposed to go with others

    sniper: I go talk to him now if you stop hitting me

    Big Goon: Ha! go now! He hit you harder. Ha ha!


    The sniper speaks to the large guard while prone, careful not to get up. The large goblin type laughs out loud and lets the sniper get up. The goblin then moves deeper into the cave, stopping briefly on the right and left side of the corridor as if he is talking to someone. Afterwards, he moves further into the cave. Sharpe feels uneasy as it is quite some time before the goblin returns to view, at which point he grabs a touch and throws it at the back of one of the large guard's head. It hits him, the falls to the ground in front of the guard. The snipers runs back into the cave, laughing as the large guard roars in pain and anguish.
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  • #234
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,729
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Luinnar
    My communities:

    Looks like a trap! I love traps! Sharpe says hoping on the dragon and drawing his sword.

    Regardless there shall be lots of bloodshed! Onward to honor and gory! he says, "galloping" into the cave and being sure to "gallop" on the goblins heads on the way.
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

  • #235
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcˇpolis
    Posts
    6,537
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Someone
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Luinnar View Post
    Looks like a trap! I love traps! Sharpe says hoping on the dragon and drawing his sword.

    Regardless there shall be lots of bloodshed! Onward to honor and gory! he says, "galloping" into the cave and being sure to "gallop" on the goblins heads on the way.
    OOC: Thre are two large guards. One of them went after the sniper which means that, if math doesn't fail me, there's still one guard in the way


    Prime grabs Sharpe as he spurs his dragon.

    +++Let's give the little one some time some time to lure the other guard away, THEN we attack the one left+++

  • #236
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,729
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Luinnar
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    OOC: Thre are two large guards. One of them went after the sniper which means that, if math doesn't fail me, there's still one guard in the way


    Prime grabs Sharpe as he spurs his dragon.

    +++Let's give the little one some time some time to lure the other guard away, THEN we attack the one left+++
    OOC: You are right, I misread it.

    I still think it is a trap, Sharpe says sulkily. It may even be one of those with sharp pointy bits tipped with poison. The kind that turns you into a zombie vampire werewolf.

    Hey can you make those? he says, turning to Vermitrax.
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

  • #237
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,071
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    Vermitrax rises an eyebrow. "Of course I can, what kind of necromancer do you think I am? I need 1000 gold pieces and 5 hours of work and I can make loads of them." he says hiding the sarcasm just in case the bard is so nuts he decides to give him that amount of money.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #238
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saint Martin
    Posts
    2,044
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore MetaVoid
    "Bah! I'll be there if you need me. Don't worry if you don't see me, just call out."

    Young monk sprints aside, going toward the cave from the side before plunging into the folliage. Unfortunately, his movement can be easily tracked by swaying of the undergrowth. It is clear it's a matter of moments before goblins distraction fails to cover his movement.


    OOC: Rolled another natural one on stealth. It's really bugging me

  • #239
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    579
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore RedBeardJim
    "Thought you said you were not a necromancer," says Gellan with a sly grin. He reaches back to loosen his weapons in their sheaths as the goblin continues to distract the guards.

  • #240
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,546
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    ° Ignore dimsdale
    As one guard chases the sniper goblin into the cave, the other guard moves forward to investigation movement to the right of the cave entrance. He sniffs the air as he moves towards the moving vegetation, equipping his massive shield and large sword. Who out there?!


    ooc: map coming soon

    ooc: roll initiative. Guard initiative: 24
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] The Jade Ring (DM: Dimsdale)
      By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 232
      Last Post: Friday, 11th April, 2014, 12:09 AM
    2. [Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)
      By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 824
      Last Post: Wednesday, 24th July, 2013, 08:11 PM
    3. [Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)
      By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 509
      Last Post: Sunday, 9th June, 2013, 03:18 PM
    4. [adventure]:The Search for Vlastoes (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)
      By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 222
      Last Post: Thursday, 14th February, 2013, 01:52 PM
    5. [Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)
      By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 917
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th November, 2011, 11:55 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •