Star Wars Saga Ssi-ruuk Star ships conversion

wolfattack

First Post
Hello to all the Star Wars fans!
smiley-smile.gif

This is my first conversion of a Starship to the SAGA Edition of the game.here are the old stats from the d20 previous Edition of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game(made by Novastar at the wizards forums):

Shree-class Battlecruiser
Class: Capital Ship; Cost: Not available for sale (Approx. 67.04 mCr); Size: Gargantuan (900m length); Initiative: -4; Crew: 5,800 (Normal +2); Passengers: 350; Cargo Capacity: 5,000 Metric tons; Consumables: 1 Year; Hyperdrive: x1 (backup x15); Maximum Speed: Cruising (4 squares/action); Maneuvers: -2 (-4 size, +2 crew); Defense: 6 (-4 size); Hull Points: 1060 (DR 58).
Weapon: Turbolaser [Light] (8 fire-linked in sets of 3); Fire Arc: 2 Front, 2 Left, 2 Back, 2 Right; Attack Bonus: +0 or -6/-6/-6 (-4 size, +2 or -4/-4/-4 crew, +2 fire control); Damage: 6d10x3; Range Modifiers: PB +0, S -2, M -4, L -6.
Weapon: Ion Cannon [Heavy] (24); Fire Arc: 4 Any, 10 Front/Right/Back, 10 Left/Back/Right; Attack Bonus: +6 (-4 size, +2 crew, +8 fire control); Damage: 5d10x3; Range Modifiers: PB +0, S -2, M -4, L -6.
Weapon: Assault Concussion Missile Tube (12); Fire Arc: 5 Front, 3 Left, 1 Back, 3 Right; Attack Bonus: +10 (Ordinary); Damage: 5d10x3.
Weapon: Tractor Beam Projector (12); Fire Arc: 6 Front, 3 Left, 3 Right; Attack Bonus: +2 (-4 size, +2 crew, +4 fire control); Damage: Special; Range Modifiers: PB +0, S -2, M/L N/A.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here are my conversion to the SWSAGA Edtion RPG(i didn't find this warship convert for SAGA anywhere,so i though it would be okay to do it now):

Shree-class battle cruiser

250px-Shriwirr-TBSB.jpg

Shree-class battle cruiser CL
Colossal(Cruiser) Battle cruiser
Init ?; Senses Perception +6
================================
Defenses Ref 18 (flat-footed 16), Fort 42; +16 armor
hp 3.180; DR 10; SR ?; Threshold 242
=================================
Speed 2 squares (starship scale) - max. velocity 800km/h
Ranged 4 Turbolaser +6 (see below) and
12 Ion Cannons +4 (see below) and
6Assault Concussion Missile Tubes +4 (see below)
Fighting Space 12x12 or 1 (starship scale); Cover total
Base Atk +2; Grp +64
==================================
Abilities Str 74, Dex 15, Int 18
Skills Initiative -3, Mechanics +6, Perception +6, Pilot -3, Use Computer +6
===================================
Crew 5.800 (Skilled); Passengers 350 (troops)
Cargo 5.000 tons; Consumables 1 year; Carried Craft 500 Swarm-class battle droids
Hyperdrive x1 (Backup x15), nav computer
Availability Military; Cost Not available for sale

4 Turbolasers Cannons (gunner?)
Atk +? (-4 autofire); Dmg 6d10x3

12 Ion Cannons (gunner?)
Atk +?; Dmg 5d10x3

12Assault Concussion Missile Tubes (gunner?)
Atk +?; Dmg 5d10x3

12 Tractor Beam Projector (?)

Atk +4 Dmg -- (grapple +?)

So here it comes where i need help.i used the SWSE Offcial Conversion guide,but some things i couldn't convert or create.
Please,note that some stats are with a ''?'' icon.i have put it this way simply because i don't know how to convert or create those stats. for example,how should i determine the SR for this ship? the official conversion guide says that the vehicle’s SR is equal to its Shield Points / 2,rounding down to the nearest multiple of 5.but in the original stats of the Shree-Class or any other ship i don't see a ''Shield point'' stats anywhere. also how i'm suppose to make stats for 12 Tractors Beams? and about the Initative and attack bonus for each weapon?i don't know. so please,can somene give me a hand at those questions.:erm:

Steel_Wind

Legend
The number of players of SW:SE on ENWorld has never been all that high.

You will get a far faster -- and far more complete -- response if you post your same question on the forums located here:

d20radio.com • View forum - Star Wars Saga Edition

The Order 66 Podcast on d20 Radio are, for all intents and purposes, the best and busiest forum which still actively discusses SW:SE on the internet. If that's your game -- that's your best game forum of choice to discuss it. The designers of the SW:SE game still post there, too.

Regards,

.Robert

Remove ads