Merric's Erratically Updated Reviews of old D&D adventures

grodog

Hero
Alas, I can't find the pdf of "The Oracle of Fate", which is the one adventure from my home campaign I actually posted on the web. [MENTION=1613]grodog[/MENTION] might have a copy, but it was quite a time ago and the website it was on has passed into oblivion (and it's not even stored on the wayback machine :()

I'll dig around, [MENTION=3586]MerricB[/MENTION]. You should also ping Brian/Cebrion on CF!: he's as much of a packrat as I am :D

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Thanks! Coming up shortly, my two favourite adventures of the year - Pharoah and Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun!

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Nice one. ;)

I know we cannot rewrite history but I do sometimes wonder how the 1E canon of adventures would have turned out if Gary had been the chief creative rather than trying to run a company. Imagine if T1-4 had been delivered on time and, dare I say it, complete as one example and you have mentioned another: what would Gary's version of Tharizdun be? (I suppose we have his atrocious novels for one perspective but I'm sure a version formed by actual play would have been different.)

Ahhh, if wishes were fishes....

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Here's the next one, my favourite adventure, I3 Pharaoh

I held off on reviewing this until I'd finished the rest of the 1982 adventures. I've been tossing up whether to review the RPGA ones, but most of the early ones got reprinted, so I'll just review the reprints.

Cheers!

darjr

I crit!
These two are among my favorite adventures. Little did I know how they were tied together until you brought it up. Interesting, thanks.

Remove ads