Revenge of the Giants Review

Infiniti2000

First Post
Sounds like you have an awesome group assembled. I shall read the blog eagerly as I plan to run RotG immediately following P1. If you have any suggestions on tie-ins between the two, including how to manage the overlap in levels, I'd appreciate it.

Lindeloef

First Post
Sounds good to me. I love reading stories about groups playing D&D.

Haven't bough RotG yet, and not sure if I will, so every review is welcome to make a decision.

Keep bloging and I keep reading.

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
[MENTION=59727]Bold or Stupid[/MENTION], I have a significant favour to ask, and understand fully if you decline.

I am working on a project and wondered if you could snap pictures of the battlemaps that are included with RotG as part of the review?

Bold or Stupid

First Post
[MENTION=59727]Bold or Stupid[/MENTION], I have a significant favour to ask, and understand fully if you decline.

I am working on a project and wondered if you could snap pictures of the battlemaps that are included with RotG as part of the review?

Which ones? The preprinted ones or the ones I use drawn on a battle mat?

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
Which ones? The preprinted ones or the ones I use drawn on a battle mat?

Strictly those that come with the adventure.

If anyone cares, I am trying to compile a listed reference (and thumbnail pictures) of the 4ed products that come with pre poster format printed battle maps.

I have used the post from [MENTION=9849]Echohawk[/MENTION] to derive the product list, and have (mostly) identified which public products have any maps. My next step will be to post the list, with thumbnails of maps for which I have pictures.

Why am I doing this? Good question, but mostly to see what WotC has made in this area. I am fascinated that they do not make more battlemaps available for purchase alone (and included with other product).

/Thread Derailment

SSquirrel

Explorer
We started a fresh group of characters for this adventure and even tho I was the one who bought it and was going to run it, a friend offered to instead, so I'll have to avoid the reviews to miss the spoilers. Your group sounds like a fun mix.

We have a Dwarf Fighter, Human Cleric, Tiefling Warlock, my Halfling Daggermaster Rogue, and a just joined the group Psion and Bard to replace our lost Wizard and 2nd Rogue. We're having a lot of fun w/it so far, I hope you have as much fun as we're having.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
[MENTION=5202]SSquirrel[/MENTION], the group is definately interesting...

Everyone seems to enjoy it so far, I'll try and come up with something spoiler free, but I'm bad leaving out details. Ihave to work witin my limitations.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases