HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

rangerjohn

Explorer
Welcome back HM, I just got the mention. Or at least, just noticed it. As always, it depends on the rest of the group as to what i will play.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Now that the Skulls & Shackles Player's Guide is out, would it be appropriate to choose out campaign traits?

Yes the way I read it those traits lead to your.... abduction. So please add one of them to your character sheet.

Welcome back HM, I just got the mention. Or at least, just noticed it. As always, it depends on the rest of the group as to what i will play.

With ghostcats bard below we look to be short some channel energy ability. I think I could add a friendly NPC cleric though if you wanted to play a martial type to give Fenris's character some back up.

Am I too late for this. if not I'd like to stick with Kalir.

Never to late to be hogtied and thrown aboard. I will update the crew please update your character with a campaign trait and any other changes you wish.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Crew Update:

Nightstorm (human ninja)
Reiko the White Lotus (human flowing monk)
Lightning Thunderval (undine storm druid)

Jaakali Pier (human corsair)
Kalir Longstrider (halfling archaeologist)

possibles...

Kolto Tengere (??? ???)
Tara "Whiplash" Everett (human ???)
??? (??? ???) - rangerjohn's character

Well that will give us a full crew of officers once you get your own ship. Till then wanted everyone to read something from the module (I got the PDF couldn't wait for the hard copy).

Foreword said:
Welcome to the Skull & Shackles Adventure Path, where piracy is the rule, and plunder and infamy fill the seas of Golarion! In this month’s adventure, “The Wormwood Mutiny,” the PCs find themselves unwilling members of a pirate crew. The adventure assumes that the PCs all were in Port Peril, the capital of the Shackles, and that they fell afoul of a pirate press gang. They wake up the next morning in the hold of the pirate ship Wormwood, where the adventure begins. The campaign traits presented in the Skull & Shackles Player’s Guide (available for free at paizo.com) provide hooks for each PC that describe the circumstances of their capture.

It’s important to manage your players’ expectations for this Adventure Path right from the start. Most importantly, they should all want to play pirates of one stripe or another. The PCs came to Port Peril to become pirates, to earn fortunes, to be adored by men and women, and live lives of fame—or perhaps infamy—at sea. They could be scurvy knaves who would slit a throat without a second’s thought, or they might be dandy swashbucklers with hearts of gold in search of fame and glory on the high seas. Whatever course they choose, piracy should be in their blood. This doesn’t mean the players can’t play good characters, but they should be scoundrels, more interested in plunder and high-seas adventure than heroics and saving the world.

Likewise, you should make sure that your players are ready and willing for the unique challenges this adventure presents. The first part of “The Wormwood Mutiny” takes place aboard the Wormwood, a pirate ship filled to the gunwales with dangerous cutthroats, and the PCs wake up in the ship’s hold as little more than prisoners, with next to no equipment. Played right, this can be a fun way to start an adventuring career, but your players need to be onboard with the assumptions of the adventure.

Do not edit your equipment list yet. Please purchase as normal and your GM will hand the rest.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Hm. I'm not on the possible list anymore?

I can update my character to not-gestalt, but I'd like to know if I can play before I take the time to do so. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases