HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'll get background and equipment worked up later today. I have to say for the record, that allergy season sucks. It just drains the life out of me, otherwise I probably would have had this done already.

Kaodi

Hero
So, now that [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] is back, is this game going to be continuing? I understand if this is not the case: you obviously have a lot else to catch up on, and we were just getting started anyway. But if you are interesting in getting it going again, I am totally up for it.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I was thinking of running one or two more games in addition to the two I already started. And I do love my pirate/shipboard adventures.

I will mention everyone who was a part of the two games and see who still wants to play if we can get a group together than I am game (though I will need to get the module :confused: )

Players List:
@Mowgli
@sunshadow21
@kinem
@Insight
@Blood and Honor
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]
@Fenris
@ghostcat
@rangerjohn
@Shayuri

Ahoy mateys!! Ye looking fir work on me decks?

Captain HM

kinem

Adventurer
Skull & Shackles looks very good & I'd like to get in on a game of it!

But not with Holyman. He went AWOL: no explanation or warning given when he vanished. That earned him a dishonorable discharge in my book.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I need another game like I need another hole in my head right now, but count me in. Just don't go off on walkabout again without a little warning, eh?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases