HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm all about second chances. Heaven knows I've asked for enough.

I'll give it another shot.

I need another game like I need another hole in my head right now, but count me in. Just don't go off on walkabout again without a little warning, eh?

I don't think I can start up both games the best I can do is the one that isn't gestalt. You can update your characters and join in if you wish. Just let me know I'm going over the group composition now.

I'm not part of the original selection, but I've been waiting for this module to hit the boards since I joined and would be interested in playing if you'll have me.

Another scavvy worg (dog) is always welcome. Look for the character gen rules here

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Crew so far....

Nightstorm (human ninja)
Reiko the White Lotus (human flowing monk)
Lightning Thunderval (undine storm druid)

Hmmm... need a couple more roles filled I think. Should we recruit after we give the others I mentioned a chance to respond?

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I don't think I can start up both games the best I can do is the one that isn't gestalt. You can update your characters and join in if you wish. Just let me know I'm going over the group composition now.

HM

OK, tossed out everything from this post previous. I think I finally understand. I'll put together a character for this one - probably tomorrow. Not sure about the class yet, but I'll let you know ASAP.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Count me in as well.

That adds a Corsair as some muscle, though HM if you want a more traditional class I can re-work him.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Crew Update -

Nightstorm (human ninja)
Reiko the White Lotus (human flowing monk)
Lightning Thunderval (undine storm druid)

Jaakali Pier (human corsair)

possibles...

Kolto Tengere (fletching ???)
Tara "Whiplash" Everett (human ???)

Mowgli and Shayuri you can find your characters here

Sorry you will have to change them to normal characters instead of gestalt. But once you are ready you can then post them in the Rouge's Gallery

If anyone wants to change their characters you may do so and everyone should take a look over at paizo and get the free Player's Guide to help.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Count me in as well.

That adds a Corsair as some muscle, though HM if you want a more traditional class I can re-work him.

Just remember to note the changes we talked about (page 7) on your character sheet. And maybe add a link to the srd write up on the sheet as well.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Still not positive I'll want to play the same character, though whatever I end up playing I'll likely keep the name (I like it).

May still play a SeaSinger Bard, but I'm also looking at a Magus.

Fenris

Adventurer
Just remember to note the changes we talked about (page 7) on your character sheet. And maybe add a link to the srd write up on the sheet as well.

HM

Heh, I just got done looking up those changes myself and putting them in my sheet because I couldn't remember.

But I also added a link to the class as well which is a good idea. Both under class features. Tidying up a littler here and there as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases