HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Crew Update:

Nightstorm (human ninja)
Reiko the White Lotus (human flowing monk)
Lightning Thunderval (undine storm druid)

Jaakali Pier (human corsair)
Kalir Longstrider (halfling archaeologist)

possibles...

Kolto Tengere (??? ???)
Tara "Whiplash" Everett (human ???)
??? (??? ???) - rangerjohn's character

Whiplash is still there. :) Please update and then post her in the RG.

rangerjohn in the first module they talk also about Besmara The Pirate Queen

Let me know when the character is up, hmm or maybe I should check and see if I still have a subscription.

HM

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'm thinking Blessed of Besmara for Thunderval for his campaign trait, the only other one that seems to fit is Touched by the Sea, and his other trait already does the same thing as that.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, Kolto Tengere is up in the Rogues' Gallery (As opposed to the Rouge's Gallery :p).

I didn't have time to post up the "approved sheet," but I got a .pdf posted that's got all the information. Still subject to fine tuning, but he should be good for you to look over, HM.

Not sure I'm happy with the pic . . . it's a work in progress as well.

Insight

Adventurer
Reiko has been updated with the campaign trait, Dockside Brawler, particularly appropriate since that was already in her character concept.

rangerjohn

Explorer
rangerjohn in the first module they talk also about Besmara The Pirate Queen

Let me know when the character is up, hmm or maybe I should check and see if I still have a subscription.

HM
Yes, that's who I meant :). So you think Besmara, would fit better? Oh, quick question, its been awhile, what is the point buy again?

well, I found the character gen post, but nothing is jumping out at me for a cleric of Besmara. What are they just like every other cleric except they wield rapiers? Seems kind of a sub-par weapon for a cleric at that. Its not like they get sneak attack to boost the damage.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
I ended up taking Touched By The Sea. I considered Dockside Brawler, but brass knuckles do not really work well with my character.

Shayuri

First Post
lol...pie in my face. Forgot my PC name; I was looking for "shayuri" and got all hurt when I didn't see it.

My apologies, sir.

Revision will be done this evening.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases