HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm going to look over a few characters in the morning. Let me see if I have this right:

Ready for review:
Nightstorm (human ninja)
Reiko the White Lotus (human flowing monk)
Lightning Thunderval (undine storm druid)
Jaakali Pier (human corsair)
Kalir Longstrider (halfling archaeologist)
Kolto Tengere (tiefling Bladebound Kensai)

Not ready yet:
Tara "Whiplash" Everett (human ???)
??? (human cleric) - rangerjohn's character

Should have most of this done by MON - and maybe one of my days off next week (Tue/Wed) I will start an IC. I still have some reading to do but plan on getting it done mostly on the bus to and from work. ;)

Sorry @Worg and @Terrible Swift Sword it looks like this game is full for now. But you both will be the first people I mention should we need replacements.

HM

Caim

First Post
Not a problem HM. Also if you want to get the Age of Worms and/or the Carrion Crown game up and running again I would be there 110% man. No rush or amything, I know you're still gettin the groove back.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok Think I have 4 out of 8 ready.

rangerjohn and Shayuri let me know when your progress is complete. Thank you. :)

Should get the other two Sunday (after Battleship) and maybe this time next week start an IC.

Double checks:

Kadoi - Nightstorm
- Need you to add a SQ spot under combat
List as SQ: ignore effect that causes fatigue or exhaustion 1/day

Insight - Reiko
- Count only 6 out of 7 skill ranks used

sunshadow21 - Lightning

- you might wish to add an SQ for your weekly reroll as well
-

Fenris - Jaakali
- needs campaign trait
- need to lose longsword example under weapon stats, since it's not under equipment

Night EnWorld

HM

Kaodi

Hero
Done. In any case, now that you are back, I should thank you for your character sheet, HolyMan. I use it for virtually all of my characters now, and I suggested it for the players in my own game as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases