HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC - Page 17

+ Log in or register to post
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore rangerjohn
    I bow out! The site is too finicky. I just lost hours of work! I'm reduced too Google TV, which means I can't stat it up in notepad and copy and paste like I used to.
    rangerjohn

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Mowgli
    Kolto's character sheet it complete, other than his background (on which I'm still working). But he's mechanically ready for review.

Kolto Tengere
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore LordGraz'zt
    I assume you are full up - but if you have a spot free, I would definitely be interested.

Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore HolyMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    Actually, she was supposed to have eight ranks, so it was really off! It's been fixed.
    Wow! Did I miss the human bonus or something? Glad you double checked my double check, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaodi View Post
    Done. In any case, now that you are back, I should thank you for your character sheet, HolyMan. I use it for virtually all of my characters now, and I suggested it for the players in my own game as well.
    Your welcome but I can't take credit for it's design. I don't remember who turned me onto that type of sheet but I like it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerjohn View Post
    I bow out! The site is too finicky. I just lost hours of work! I'm reduced too Google TV, which means I can't stat it up in notepad and copy and paste like I used to.
    Sorry to hear rangerjohn. I use Firefox (if Goggle TV is a browser) after trying it I don't think I can ever go back to IE

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
    Kolto's character sheet it complete, other than his background (on which I'm still working). But he's mechanically ready for review.

Kolto Tengere
    Great pics btw. Going to finish my reviews tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGraz'zt View Post
    I assume you are full up - but if you have a spot free, I would definitely be interested.
    Sorry we are. I will put you on the alt list. But I was just about to post in a thread that dave_o started. He was looking to see what type of game people are looking to get into and after all the extras here. If he were to start a Skull & Shackles game he'd get a good turn out. Happy gaming to you.

HM
    My UPDATED Signature is here

And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Shayuri
    Working on finishing Tara now.

Would have had her done but...ahem...a "friend" introduced me to Minecraft, and suddenly the weekend was over and I was sitting on a pile of virtual diamonds and gold wondering where it had all gone.

I'm feeling much better now though.

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore rangerjohn
    Goggle TV is my 'computer' think of it as a set top box that gives the functionality of a smart phone to a television. So no notepad and the like. There is actually more than one "Google TV" mine is a Logitech Revue. So just like a phone or tablet it is fine for little tasks, but things like the character sheet, with lots of back and forth between here and the PRD. Not so good. The only way to be safe would be to close the post after every entry.

For example:
    STR 14 [close]
    Dex 14 [close]

etc. with the way the site saves the information and not being able to save natively this is what I would have to do.
    rangerjohn

Lightning has been updated with a note in the skill section about the weekly reroll.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Fenris
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerjohn View Post
    Goggle TV is my 'computer' think of it as a set top box that gives the functionality of a smart phone to a television. So no notepad and the like. There is actually more than one "Google TV" mine is a Logitech Revue. So just like a phone or tablet it is fine for little tasks, but things like the character sheet, with lots of back and forth between here and the PRD. Not so good. The only way to be safe would be to close the post after every entry.

For example:
    STR 14 [close]
    Dex 14 [close]

etc. with the way the site saves the information and not being able to save natively this is what I would have to do.
    RJ, if you like, write up your character in whatever form works for you, email it to me or post it here, and I will translate it into HM's character sheet. This is a stupid reason to not be able to play, so let's get around it

Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore HolyMan
    Darn ---- months later and I still can't XP you Fenris

Why didn't I think of that. I think we can get a character up for rangerjohn by posting it here and then he could copy or quote it into the RG.

HM
    My UPDATED Signature is here

And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Shayuri
    Tara is ready for review. I didn't bother doing equipment in detail, if that's okay...and the background is still under construction...but we know how she joins the campaign, so that's the important part.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast