HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm in!

My Gestalt rules are reworked slightly to cut down on some of the insane class combos and the resulting confusion. You can find them here: Mowgli's Gestalt Rules.

Not sure what I'd want to play yet but I'll give it some thought. It will largely depend on whether we find enough players who want to do Gestalts.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I think I might go with a Fighter//Bard Gestalt - possibly Mobile Fighter archetype, but not sure about going straight bard or using an archetype.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Since someone has already said magus, I'm thinking undine storm druid.

STR 13 (-2) = 11
DEX 14(+2) = 16
CON 12
INT 14
WIS 14(+2) = 16
CHA 10

trait: birthmark
nature bond: weather domain

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Remember though their might be two games. ;) Almost guaranteed with the amount of interest, so you could be the Magnus in the other.

HM

kinem

Adventurer
:)

Since there's a lot of magus interest already (not surprisingly a popular class), I'd like to try an alchemist, if you're OK with it.

I'm also wondering if you'll allow guns & the gunslinger. Seems to fit a pirate-themed adventure path.

I am not a fan of gestalt campaigns.

BTW, I have played The Silent Tide already - actually I DM'ed it for my old face-to-face group. It's not bad.

rangerjohn

Explorer
I wouldn't mind gestalt, but what would go well with Magus? Rogue? Would work mechanically, but seems thin on theme. Oh, and Mowgli, the link for your rules doesn't work.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hmmm. I'll look at the link when I get to my regular computer Sunday night or Monday AM (limited to my phone for the weekend). The biggest differences are you can only have one casting class as part of the Gestalt, and if you multiclass you get only the one class - you don't Gestalt your multiclass.

I could see some ways to make a Magus//Rogue working thematically. Maybe he's using his skills as a thief to get hold of the arcane lore he's been obsessed with since he learned to read. Maybe he's a trader in knowledge or an obtained of mystical artifacts.

A Magus//Ranger (Skirmisher) would also likely be effective. Full BAB, lots of skills, bonus feats, and you could set yourself up as a scout who uses arcane lore to improve his effectiveness.

Shayuri

First Post
Argh! I missed this? I really wanted to try it too!

Darn it! Get one little virus and spend a day in the air and you miss it.

Well...next time. There will always be a next time. Have fun y'all. :)

rangerjohn

Explorer
That would be the most effective crunch wise. Especially, considering the adventure path starts out stranded on an island. But with a ten wisdom? Well perception would still be +2 elf +1 rank +3 cs =+6 not your normal ranger, but not blind either.

Or I could go:
Str 14
Dex 16
Con 10
Int 16
Wis 14
Cha 08

The question would be which combat style? They don't have a free hand style. Probably, archery the feats work just as well with spells as bows.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases