HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP from me but Mr. Plugg wants you scrubbing the deck and he is not so nice.

Welcome Back hope your vacation was fun.

HM

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Regarding that!

Can Prestidigitation's 'clean' application work in Tara's favor here? Not thinking so much to clean the deck as much as to clean the broom used to swab it. A fair amount of the work is rinsing out all the yuck that gets into the broom...

Tara can cast the cantrip 3 per day...and while she can't spam it like our other arcanist, she casts it as a Spell-Like Ability, so there's no need for incantations or gestures.

Posting soon. Had to read the rogue's gallery where the options were explained. Looked here first and couldn't find it. :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well since it's a cantrip it can't give to much if any bonus to your rolls.

You can use it as you posted - only getting three a day will only help with fluff stuff.

But since Kalir can cast it ten times in a minute for hours on end that is totally different.

But again it is only a level 0 spell so I will allow it to act like a guidance spell granting you a +1 to your work roll.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
Well since it's a cantrip it can't give to much if any bonus to your rolls.

You can use it as you posted - only getting three a day will only help with fluff stuff.

But since Kalir can cast it ten times in a minute for hours on end that is totally different.

But again it is only a level 0 spell so I will allow it to act like a guidance spell granting you a +1 to your work roll.

HM

Thanks HM. Seems reasonable to me.

Also I have updated my Day 1 post with Kalir's night-time activity.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update tonight.

I got a pm from Fenris about his slow down. Hope he can post a roll before I have to. ;)

Anyway I messed up and should have said to hold off on the night rolls as there is an "Event" before the day is done. No problem you all can re post if said event changes what you wish to do.

HM

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Update tonight.

I got a pm from Fenris about his slow down. Hope he can post a roll before I have to. ;)

Anyway I messed up and should have said to hold off on the night rolls as there is an "Event" before the day is done. No problem you all can re post if said event changes what you wish to do.

HM
Present! let me read and get caught up, but by all means if you get to it first, roll for me. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update coming SUN night and I will let everyone know how the first day went before putting that day to bed and starting a new one.

Just need a post from Fenris and Insight.

HM

Insight

Adventurer
Update coming SUN night and I will let everyone know how the first day went before putting that day to bed and starting a new one.

Just need a post from Fenris and Insight.

HM

I don't really have anything in mind for Reiko to be doing at this point. Feel free to move the action along.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases