HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going to try and end Day 1 by tomorrow night. Please post if anyone wants to take a second night action by then.

Rum Rations: As you can see the Fort save is to avoid becoming addicted to it. And the captain uses it to keep people in line, since tired workers doesn't get into trouble and normally go right to bed.

We are not going to roll every night that you take the ration (I'm not sure we will play out every day just yet.) But if you are fatigued when you take your ration you will become exhausted just to give you a heads up.

Combining actions isn't going to be possible. The Ship Actions remember take several hours.

Examples:
Searching - You may have to come back to the room several times as your search is interrupted.

Influence - Could not be just one conversation but several as you are called away or Master Scourge cracks the whip yelling get back to work. Or not even conversations perhaps doing something nice for the crewmen.

Just need you to post your fluff accordingly. Just note that the adventure will go from the days at a time to one day at a time and bring about a more intimate RPing between PCs and NPCs.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Note: You the players might have forgot but your characters would remember that you need to be up on deck before the fifth gong of the brass clock.

So I take it so far that Nightstorm readies an action.

Bella is using Intimidate to demoralize or change attitude? Or Bluff to??

Need some sort of action posted from everyone, don't want to guess wrong.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Out of those choices it would be intimidation. There is no bluff, as she is more than ready to back up her words. What patience she has is quickly being eroded by this crew. Plus any circumstance bonus that may be appropiate with superstisious pirates.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
I can't see anywhere I have posted Kalir's Known Spells. So here they are:

[sblock=Spells]
Bard Level 0: Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation
Bard Level 1: Grease, Silent Image[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
I'll be honest. I'm not really sure what to do with Reiko during this section of the game. She really doesn't want to stick out or do anything to call attention to herself. She really just wants to get off the ship. I can't find any motivation for her to sneak around (and inevitably get caught) or get in someone's face. Unless someone drags her into conflict, I don't see Reiko getting involved very much.

Fenris

Adventurer
I'll be honest. I'm not really sure what to do with Reiko during this section of the game. She really doesn't want to stick out or do anything to call attention to herself. She really just wants to get off the ship. I can't find any motivation for her to sneak around (and inevitably get caught) or get in someone's face. Unless someone drags her into conflict, I don't see Reiko getting involved very much.

As a suggestion, have her find some one in the party to whom she can feel some sense of duty. Then Reiko can be involved on their behalf. Otherwise, yeah just hang back. Eventually the sense of shared experience/survival will throw her in with the party.

ghostcat

First Post
Now that Insight has mentioned it, I can't see any reason for the PCs to get together as a group as opposed to multiple groups consisting of a mixture of PCs and NPCs. I am assuming that the module/GM will take care of this but for the time being Kalir is not going to treat PCs any different from NPCs.

Fenris

Adventurer
Now that Insight has mentioned it, I can't see any reason for the PCs to get together as a group as opposed to multiple groups consisting of a mixture of PCs and NPCs. I am assuming that the module/GM will take care of this but for the time being Kalir is not going to treat PCs any different from NPCs.

Well we are all the "new" crew and are being harassed/hazed. That alone is a reason to find common cause with each other and likely would. I think we are being too meta in trying mot to instantly associate with each other. But I know it will all sort itself out.

More importantly, we are at a detente and on the wrong side. Fipps and company can hold us at the base of the ladder until the last bell, whereupon they can jump up on deck leaving us late and subject to punishment. So we need to precipitate some action. Unless of course you all think group corporal punishment would be a good way for the PCs to learn to associate with each other :lol:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going to advance the round tonight,

Still to take an action are...

Kalir
Tara
Bella

If you don't post I'll just have your character Delay as their action.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases