HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

rangerjohn

Explorer
It applies to me as well. I tried posting my rolls with the last IC post it flaked out. This my second attempt at this post. The browser crashed, the site didn't even remember me. Something even hard boots doesn't cause to happen.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That remind me of when I had a glitch with trying to post something...

It was after I read this...

Tara during the fight said:
Tara's hand is slick with water for a moment. She shakes it off, and water sloshes to the stairs in a great glob.

"I'm Tara Everett," she said, "the daughter and only child of Drake Everett...better known to those on the seas as Dragon's Fang Drake, commanding the Black Talon...and I will not back down before the likes of you!"

She lunges at Sy, her eyes glazing over white and filmy as she called on her magic again!

And I went immediate to the RG thinking I would find one of Shayuri's cool backgrounds to read.

And all I saw was this.
[sblock=Background]...[/sblock]

I was sad and the site acted up to double my pain. :(:.-(

HM

Shayuri

First Post
LOL

Oh man

I HAVE a cool background, I just totally forgot to update!

Feel no fret, HM...I stand duly reminded. I've been focused on posts lately, trying to stay afloat.

Insight

Adventurer
It is with some regret that I will be bowing out of all of my EN World PBP games -- including this one. My schedule has become too demanding to keep up a responsible posting schedule. I'd rather that the DM and players find someone else with more time on their hands to fill my spot in the game.

Happy gaming to you all.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry to hear that RL is cutting into your playing time Insight.

Hope you do well in all your endeavors and hope to catch you about here again one day.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't know what's going on but I can't post in the IC thread. I keep getting request failed. But I can post in other threads...

Let me try a placeholder and edit.

Not letting me there must be some odd command in my notepad and the copy paste is not wanting to go through.

HM

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
I don't know what's going on but I can't post in the IC thread. I keep getting request failed. But I can post in other threads...

Let me try a placeholder and edit.

Not letting me there must be some odd command in my notepad and the copy paste is not wanting to go through.

HM

The first thing to try is clearing the browser cache. Especially if its only one thread.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry I only speak english and not internet-esse :)

Where is the browser cache and how does one clear it.

What I did to get it to post after the placeholder held was clear away all the brackets, commas, quotes, and such. Then it posted my update.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases