HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

ghostcat

First Post
Sorry. The cache is where the browser keeps its list of recently accessed web pages, along with a copy the pages' contents. what is supposed to happen is that when you access a page that it already in the cache, the browser goes to the site and asks if the contents of the page has changed since it was last accessed. If not it displays the saved version rather than download the page.

Sometimes browsers get upset and this does not work as advertised. So if you are having trouble with a site, the first thing you should do is to clear out the browser cache. This is done through a browser menu option; although I believe that Windows can also achieve this through the control panel. As I don't use Windows or Internet Explorer, I am afraid I can't help you further. On Firefox, the cache is cleared by "Tools->Clear Recent History", so there should be a similar option on IE.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
thanks ghostcat

I use firefox (liek teh spelllchecer :p )

I'll try clearing my recent history next time things act up.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well it was letting me update then stopped working so I'll push this through quickly...

1) [MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION] are you still with us?

2) everyone is now LVL 2 - congrats

3) everyone's take of the booty is 1,100gp (mostly gems)

4) shopping is possible at the quartermasters - Things are limited so here's a list of equipment you can purchase.

selection of mundane adventuring gear with a value of 10 gp or less.
starknife,
3 flasks of acid,
6 flasks of alchemist’s fire,
four sets of thieves tools (one of which is masterwork*)
six candles
potion of barkskin
potion of cure light wounds
potion of haste
masterwork climber’s kita
disguise kit
4 flasks of holy water
magnifying glass
set of manacles
two tanglefoot bags.
masterwork light crossbow
three cutlasses (see Pirates of the Inner Sea)
31 daggers
three masterwork daggers
43 masterwork darts
four saps
masterwork sap
120 arrows
20 masterwork arrows
six +1 arrows
200 crossbow bolts
suit of banded mail
breastplate
two chain shirts
masterwork leather armor
three suits of studded leather armor
12 bucklers
two masterwork bucklers
+1 dagger
+1 short sword
masterwork warhammer
scrolls of cure moderate wounds, mage armor, magic missile, scorching ray, and summon swarm
wand of bless weapon (16 charges)

Happy level up and shopping.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
uh, I'm here HM. After not being able to get on for a couple of days. Bella however, it doesn't make sense. Either she gets rewarded for doing nothing or she's behind everyone else.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
uh, I'm here HM. After not being able to get on for a couple of days. Bella however, it doesn't make sense. Either she gets rewarded for doing nothing or she's behind everyone else.

Or she gets the smaller reward like the crew and acquires more gp worth of gear through - barter, gambling, theft - let's go ahead and "spend" your 1,100gp rangerjohn but post up how you came by the alternate gear as it could help with character development

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
the level up is from page one - survive 21 days aboard the Wormwood.

After everyone is ready I will be fast forwarding to that 21st day.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases