HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

Shayuri

First Post
Tara's leveled...I am a bit torn on what to buy. Sorcerors don't have a lot of use for mundane stuffs.

Then again, she can use simple light melee fairly well. And a masterwork crossbow perhaps...if MW weapons are available.

I'll have a list of stuff asap. Must check that available items list first.

Actually that went faster than I thought!

Masterwork dagger
Masterwork Light Crossbow
Potion of Cure Light Wounds
2 flasks of Alchemist's Fire
Scroll of Mage Armor
Scroll of Scorching Ray

I'll tally that up and make sure it doesn't exceed 1100gp in value.

Kaodi

Hero
I had my levelling done weeks ago. As for equipment, Nightstorm would already be burdened if he carried everything with him all the time, which is why he had to dump a few heavy but mundane things in his chest. Looking forward to him getting a handy haversack someday (soon, hopefully). That is probably my favourite item in D&D.

Kaodi

Hero
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] ? [MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION] ? Are you guys going to update you characters so we can get this moving?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto's good to go. Haven't updated in the RG yet, but his full stat-block is attached to each IC post and it's all set. I indicated IC that he's not interested in shopping right now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Waiting in me really - this week has been a killer. Christmas parties in and outside work. I got back to back parties of 20 yesterday both wearing their red and green. I was so busy. But happy for the extra cash before the holiday.

I will update the thread (and start round 1) THU afternoon.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
No worries. Holidays are murder on gaming of all kinds. I don't expect things to pick up significantly until after New Years, though I'll still be around all that time. Not much of a holiday guy, me. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases