[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
Oh look, people! Christina says happily. Come on everyone! Let's go knock the bad guys out! she shouts rushing into the building.

[sblock=actions]
Move: (if Christina moves the bears move as well, I hope this way of describing movement is OK with you KD)
Christina: L3 then 5 squares east ending at L8.
Pooh:East to M11
Rabberta:East to L7.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Christina Robins]
Christina Robins—Female Human Sentinel Druid 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 16, Will: 19
Speed: 6
HP: 45/45, Bloodied: 22, Surge: 11, Surges left: 11/11;
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Tending Strike
Grasping Tide
Call Bear Animal Companion (Pooh)
Call Bear Spirit Companion (Rabberta)

Healing Word 2/2
Healing Spirit
Combined Attack 2/2
Barkskin
World Speaker's Command
Sudden Call

Speak With Spirits
Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh]
Pooh Chaotic Evil Bear Animal Companion:

HP:22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

MBA:Melee 1:+9 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage.

Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 to allies defenses.

Note:Moves whenever Christina takes a move action.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rabberta]
Rabberta Lawful Good Spirit Bear:

HP:22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

[sblock=Spirit Companion notes]
The spirit companion is treated as a conjuration with some exceptions.
  • It occupies 1 square like an ally does.
  • It is only affected by melee or ranged attacks (not close/area attacks or zones).
  • It is dispersed if it takes 12 or more damage from a single blow, and Christina takes 7 damage. It is otherwise unaffected by attacks. It uses Christina's defenses.
  • It cannot be flanked and it does not grant flanking.
  • The companion can move 6 squares whenever Christina takes a move action. It is not affected by difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn moves further into the warehouse, going around Pooh and blocking part of the passage.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: L5 -> M6 -> M10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Cairn Stats]
MARKED: kenku 1

Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 15, Passive Perception 19
HP 77/84, Bloodied 42, Surge Value 21, Surges 10/13
AC 22; Fortitude 20, Reflex 19, Will 19

MBA: +11 vs AC; 1d10+5 damage (+1 to hit if ally is adjacent to the enemy)

AP 1
Saving Throws:
+2 vs ongoing damage, take 10 or roll on death saves;
+2 item bonus vs. poison, weakened, slowed, immobilized, charm, fear and psychic effects
Resist 5 psychic

An ally that makes saving throw after Cairn succeeds on his gains +4 to the roll

Speed 6

Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Weight of Earth
Thorn Strike

Warforged Resolve
Second Wind
Thunder Ram Assault
Form of Winter Herald Attack
Earthgrasp Strike
Guiding Strike
Mountain Stature
Guardian Counter
Guardian Defense

Form of Winter's Herald
Nature's Abundance
Wellspring Strike

[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
A quick flick of his wrist and his goggles are in place, Nyar then takes a defensive position.

[sblock=actions]
Standard: Total Defense
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Nyar Harbor, Level 6 Wizard
Init: +6 Speed: 6 Perception:14 Insight: 19
AC: 18 NAD: F: 14 R:19 W:17 (+2 vs. Illusion Attacks/Perception)
HP: 41/41 Surges: 3/6 Surge Value: 10 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:8 Dex:16 Wis:12 Con:11 Int:20 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Phantasmal Assault, Storm Pillar, Scorching Burst
Encounter: Empowering Lightning, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Wand of Accuracy, Shield, Dispel Magic
Daily: Bracers of Escape, Stinking Cloud, Flaming Sphere Item: Potion of Healing x1
Full Character Sheet: http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:pC:Nyar_Harbor_(FourMonos)#Summary [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION] Hope the move went as well as it could go. Did we get a AP after the skill challenge? [/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc] [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION] Hope the move went as well as it could go. Did we get a AP after the skill challenge? [/sblock]

[sblock=Extended Rest]
I thought that the group took an extended rest after the long fall at the inn where they were keeping their belongings because Narvala was so hurt. But when I went back, I couldn't find that. However, Baern and Cairn have their mini-stats indicating that their PC is fresh, so if the group has taken an extended rest, decide quickly.

As for the move, I'm still doing it. I'll be doing it forever. We have almost 100 boxes packed up and are still going strong. No end in sight yet. ;)
[/sblock]

I forgot to mention. The only light coming in is from the shuttered windows on the outer perimeter of the catwalk (i.e. the edge of the map all of the way around) and the door you guys just opened.

So, the lighting on the outer edge of the map (one square's worth) is normal and the light from the door 20 feet into the room is normal. The rest of the room is dim light. I'll represent that on the map later on.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I simply forgot to lower the surges. I didn't use any dailies so it seems full :( But I think we agreed on continuing?! I realize some people are/were hurt, but I don't remember we rested...[MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION]/Narvala may shed some light onto this.

drothgery

First Post
I simply forgot to lower the surges. I didn't use any dailies so it seems full :( But I think we agreed on continuing?! I realize some people are/were hurt, but I don't remember we rested... @drothgery /Narvala may shed some light onto this.
OOC: I really thought we'd taken an extended rest; Narvala wasn't going anywhere until she recovered, barring a ticking time bomb.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=No Extended Rest]

Ok, I went back and checked. We did not do an extended rest. It was talked about, but not done.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5676463-post1103.html

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/311263-adventure-rhapsody-part-2-judge-renau1g.html

From the point in time that the PCs fell onto the airship, we have:

Baern, 1/57, bloodied 8/8, used Snarling Wolf Stance
Narvala, -14/46, bloodied, dying, prone 5/6, used Grasping Chains of the Justicar, used Astral Step
Cairn, 29/77, bloodied 13/13
Nyar, 1/41, bloodied 6/6, used action point

Christina healed Narvala for surge+7, Baern for surge+5, Nyar for surge, and Baern for 7 more.

Baern 27 (not 26 like johnmeier1 wrote) 7/8
Narvala 18 (not 3 like drothgery wrote) 4/6
Cairn 29 13/13
Nyar 13 5/6

Christina healed Baern for surge+7.
Christina healed Narvala for surge+3+ (didn't bother to roll).

healed 14

Christina healed Cairn for 3* surge+1 and Narvala for 14.
Christina healed Nyar for surge+5 and surge+7.

Baern 48/57 6/8, used Snarling Wolf Stance
Narvala 46/46 3/6, used Grasping Chains of the Justicar, used Astral Step
Cairn 77/77 10/13
Nyar 41/41 3/6, used action point

Christina is full up across the board.

Baern was at 48/57 Surges: 6/8 which puts him at 53/62 Surges: 6/8 unless he uses another healing surge. [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION], let me know if you are spending another surge.

Everyone but Christina gained an action point.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern moves slowly forward, looking for targets for his axes.

[sblock=OOC]Move to N6
No surge, though how we leveled up without an extended rest....?[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers:Battle Awareness (adjacent enemy shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include Baern), Unbalancing Parry (enemy misses Baern with melee attack), Disruptive Strike (adjacent enemy attacks Baern or ally)

Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:23 Insight: 16
AC: 21 NAD:19/15/17
HP: 53/62 Surges: 6/8 Surge Value: 14 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:19 Dex:10 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:10 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Hunter's Quarry, Throw and Stab, Twin Strike
Encounter: Disrupting Strike, Off-Hand Strike, Second Wind, Unbalancing Parry, Battle Awareness, Serpentine Dodge, Lashing Leaves
Daily: Chainmail of Dwarven Vigor, Jaws of the Wolf, Opportunistic Waraxe, Snarling Wolf Stance

Full Character Sheet [/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Move to N6
No surge, though how we leveled up without an extended rest....?[/sblock]

[sblock=Movement]
Please remember to write down every square that a PC moves into or otherwise indicate which squares moved into for this encounter. Thanks.

In my home game, leveling up requires an extended rest. But, to my knowledge, that's a house rule. I don't have the rules at hand, but I don't think that there is any such requirement. It might have been a rule in 3E or earlier because we've always played that way, but I don't think that it is a rule for 4E. If it is a rule for 4E, we'll have an extended rest so that players do not have to redo their character sheets.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases