[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn slams the human attacking him with a hammer blow (Bud Spencer style) and continues on from human to human until all are unconscious with more or less blood and/or bruises on their heads.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Showing up late, Baern climbs down to see the remains of the chaos. I can't figure out what is going on here. Nyar what do you gather? The dwarf looks for natural herbs or other items he recognized earlier when looking at the drug documents and ingredients.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn puts living bodies in one corner, dead bodies he leaves where they are, letting smart fleshlings figure it out.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
As Christina rips the disk of the body, there's a small release of gas, followed by a trickle of green liquid from the body itself. Upon closer examination of the disk, it appears to have a small hole in the center.

FourMonos

First Post
"Baern. Narvala. Would you mind please checking what the people were trying to escape with? Cairn, are any of these... people... the missing agents?"

Nyar tries to identify the substance that appears to be being force fed to the people on the table. Now that he has some familiarity with Rhapsody and dream lily, he hopes he can contribute to what is being done.

[sblock=arcana 24] 1d20+13 → [11,13] = (24) roll [/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Hey there is a hole in here. Wonder what that is for? Does the bodies makes these nasty smelly things that we are trying to find? Christina asks.

Remove ads