[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Did Nyar get slide away?

Also what did we find out with the zombies again? Do they only rerise when near the leader?

OOC: Nyar was slid away to M-7. We don't know about the aura yet. I'm just waiting on [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] so I don't ruin his turn.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION], Cairn doesn't take ongoing damage due to saving at the start of the turn. Did you account for it in the stat block? (that is, if Cairn is bloodied with ongoing damage calculated, he isn't bloodied and doens't do extra damage)

Cairn rotates in place holding Ghalad'Zar above his head, whirling ever faster. The halberds blade is now obviously shining from the inside. After a second rotation, the weapon swings in a wide arc, catching cold zombies and the leader in it's reach.

"You cannot harm Eberron, human. You cannot even harm this little rock."

[sblock=Actions]
Font of Life: Save vs ongoing (1d20+2=14) - next ally who rolls a saving throw gains +4 to the roll

Standard: Wellspring strike vs Z2 AC; Z4 AC; Leader AC; damage (1d20+11=29, 1d20+11+2=18, 1d20+11=21, 1d10+5=8) - everyone takes another 4 COLD damage due to FROST FURY WEAPON, Cairn gains regeneration 5 while bloodied, at the start of his turn he can choose adjacent ally to regain 5 hp instead of himself. MARK both zombies

[sblock=Guardian's Counter]
(Immediate Interrupt; encounter)
Close burst 2 Trigger: An ally withing 2 squares of Cairn is attacked and Cairn is not the target of the attack Effect: Cairn and the target shift up to 2 squares swapping positions. Cairn becomes the target. After the attack is resolved, Cairn can make MBA against the attacker. Cairn gets +1 AC & Ref due to shift.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Also, if you're within 10 of Cairn and miss AC, but hit Ref and you think it important, use
[sblock=Guided Strike]
Close burst 10 Trigger: An ally withing 10 squares misses with an attack against AC.
Target: The triggering ally in the burst.
Effect: Target's attack is made against Reflex instead of AC
[/sblock]

[sblock=Cairn Stats]
STATUS: +1 AC, 2 squares around are diff terrain for enemies, regeneration 5 while bloodied
MARKED: Z2, Z4

Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 15, Passive Perception 19
HP 39/84, Bloodied 42, Surge Value 21, Surges 9/13
AC 22; Fortitude 20, Reflex 19, Will 19

MBA: +11 vs AC; 1d10+5 damage (+1 to hit if ally is adjacent to the enemy)

AP 0/1
Saving Throws:
+2 vs ongoing damage, take 10 or roll on death saves;
+2 item bonus vs. poison, weakened, slowed, immobilized, charm, fear and psychic effects
Resist 5 psychic

An ally that makes saving throw after Cairn succeeds on his gains +4 to the roll

Speed 6

Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Weight of Earth
Thorn Strike

Warforged Resolve
Second Wind
Thunder Ram Assault
Form of Winter Herald Attack
Earthgrasp Strike
Guiding Strike
Guardian's Counter
Guardian's Defense
Mountain Stature

Form of Winter's Herald
Wellspring Strike

Boots of the fencing master: minor encounter: shift 2 squares

[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
"My thanks, Lady Navala," Nyar shivers through his cold lips.

Nyar raises a tremoring hand, drinking the potion he had retrieved previously. The cold chilled the glass so that he had difficulty releasing the vial.

With a quiet, shaking wave of his wand, the cloud rolls down over the necromancer.

"Miss Christina, do you think that your bear would mind eating that zombie?" Indicating the one behind the group.

OOC: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] did you mark any of those enemies?

[sblock=actions]
Start: Take 5 ongoing cold damage, down to 3 hp.

Minor: Sustain Stinking Cloud (The cloud blocks line of sight to people inside and creatures entering or starting their turn there take 1d10+6 additional poison damage.)

Minor: Drink Healing Potion (Nyar had drawn this several turns ago), gain 10 hp.

Movement: Move Stinking Cloud to location L-P 14-18 two squares up. That should block line of sight for the humans and the leader. (My intent is to have the cloud touch the ground level and still be a fairly big fog wall. If I made a mistake, please let me know and I'll adjust the location)

Save: 1d20+4 → [2,4] = (6) Roll Lookup well...

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Nyar Harbor, Level 6 Wizard
Init: +6 Speed: 6 Perception:14 Insight: 19
AC: 18 NAD: F: 14 R:19 W:17 (+2 vs. Illusion Attacks/Perception)
HP: 13/41 Surges: 1/6 Surge Value: 10 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:8 Dex:16 Wis:12 Con:11 Int:20 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Phantasmal Assault, Storm Pillar, Scorching Burst
Encounter: Empowering Lightning, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Wand of Accuracy, Shield, Dispel Magic
Daily: Bracers of Escape, Stinking Cloud, Flaming Sphere
Item: Potion of Healing x1
Full Character Sheet: http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:pC:Nyar_Harbor_(FourMonos)#Summary [/sblock]

OOC: Interrupt: Nyar will use Shield if appropriate if attacked and the bonus would make the attack miss

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION], Cairn doesn't take ongoing damage due to saving at the start of the turn. Did you account for it in the stat block? (that is, if Cairn is bloodied with ongoing damage calculated, he isn't bloodied and doens't do extra damage)

OOC: Cairn was at 39 hit points before his turn. At the start of his turn, he would normally take 5 more - 5 resistance = 0, but he saved. He is still at 39 hit points, but is bloodied. Since you added 5 hit points and 5 temporary hit points to your stat block, I assume that you used Warforged Resolve, but forgot to mention it or cross it off your stat block.

This turn, he hits Z2 and the Leader. Z2 does not take the extra cold damage due to resistance, but the Leader does. Both Z2 and the Leader take ongoing 5 (save ends) damage as well.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], zombies adjacent to Cairn are marked (I added it after the attack) - it is correct in stat block

[MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION], I intended to use it, then realized if you already accounted for ongoing he wouldn't be bloodied and crossed it over. I'll use it next round, I hope you won't do more then 40hp in a round, will edit stat block

KarinsDad

Adventurer

I intended to use it, then realized if you already accounted for ongoing he wouldn't be bloodied and crossed it over. I'll use it next round, I hope you won't do more then 40hp in a round, will edit stat block

OOC: I don't account for damage before it occurs. And even so, the ongoing cold damage of 5 would not affect someone with resist cold 5.

Luinnar

First Post
You got it! Pooh is good at eating things! Christina says laughing. Before she leaves she calls upon the powers of the earth, summoning a think bark-like crust around Cairn.

Next she and Pooh rush up to the flanking zombie. Christina manages to get in a hit, but Pooh is too excited at the potential kill and fumbles.

[sblock=actions]
Minor: Barkskin, Cairn gains +4 power bonus to AC until the end of Christina's next turn.

Move:pooh K4, Christina L4, Rabberta M11

Standard: Combined attack vs Z1
rolls

29 vs AC 12 damage
crit miss.

If it is not dead.
AP Standard:
Tending Strike: 25 vs AC 8 damage and Nyar gains 4 THP.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Christina Robins]
Christina Robins—Female Human Sentinel Druid 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 20+2, Fort: 20+2, Reflex: 15+2, Will: 18+2
Speed: 6
HP: 29/45, Bloodied: 22, Surge: 11, Surges left: 9/11;
Action Points: 0
Powers -
Tending Strike
Grasping Tide
Call Bear Animal Companion (Pooh)
Call Bear Spirit Companion (Rabberta)

Healing Word 0/2
Healing Spirit
Combined Attack 0/2
Barkskin
World Speaker's Command
Sudden Call

Speak With Spirits
Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh the Animal Companion]
Pooh Chaotic Evil Bear Animal Companion:

HP:11/22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

MBA:Melee 1:+9 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage.

Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 power bonus to allies defenses.

Note:Moves whenever Christina takes a move action.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh Aura Reminder]
Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 power bonus to allies defenses.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Rabberta the Spirit Companion]
Rabberta Lawful Good Spirit Bear:

HP:22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

[sblock=Spirit Companion notes]
The spirit companion is treated as a conjuration with some exceptions.
  • It occupies 1 square like an ally does.
  • It is only affected by melee or ranged attacks (not close/area attacks or zones).
  • It is dispersed if it takes 12 or more damage from a single blow, and Christina takes 7 damage. It is otherwise unaffected by attacks. It uses Christina's defenses.
  • It cannot be flanked and it does not grant flanking.
  • The companion can move 6 squares whenever Christina takes a move action. It is not affected by difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases