[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
and Narvala can push them two squares. However, unless Z1 is on top of a crate, I can't see where she could push that zombie, and pushing Z4 would push it into the concealment around Z2, so Narvala's not going to push them (unless this is an incorrect assumption on my part)

OOC: Z1 is on top of a crate. She can push Z1 to J6 / I6, or J8 / I9, and she can push Z4 to M12 or N12. Remember, you do not have to push foes your maximum distance either.

Note: With Narvala lighting up a sunrod, the entire left hand side of the room can be seen (out to the 26 column). Nobody has concealment now except for the Leader (although some characters do have cover).

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Z1 is on top of a crate. She can push Z1 to J6 / I6, or J8 / I9, and she can push Z4 to M12 or N12. Remember, you do not have to push foes your maximum distance either.
OOC: Okay, then she'll push Z1 to I6 and Z4 to N12 (original post updated)

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Using Narvala's tactics as a good distruction, Cairn moves back occupying again two zombies he engaged earlier. Ghalad'Zar comes wide and cold blue wines erupt from it, pulling the zombie closer even as they cut into its dead flesh.

Holy blade shines with inner radiance as the floor around Cairn becomes difficult to navigate for his enemies.

Rumbling starts deep within his chest as he's torn between holding the zombies away from his allies. It finally comes out as understandable words:
"Nyar, get back from there! Come closer! Christina, you too. Help Baern, get the humans!"

OOC: [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION], one important detail. If Cairn is standing in two auras, is he taking two times 5 damage or once 10? It's important because he has resist 5 and either takes no damage (which I think is the case) or takes 5 cold damage...also, they have resist cold right? Narvala said something along those lines...and vulnerability fire instead of radiant?

[sblock=Actions]
Move: L7 -> L11 -> M12
Standard: Thorn Strike vs Z2 AC; damage (1d20+11=25, 1d10+5=9) - hit; MARK Z2 and Z4

[/sblock]

[sblock=Cairn Stats]
STATUS: +1 AC, 2 squares around are diff terrain for enemies
MARKED: Z2, Z4

Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 15, Passive Perception 19
HP 64/84, Bloodied 38, Surge Value 19, Surges 9/13
AC 22; Fortitude 20, Reflex 19, Will 19

MBA: +11 vs AC; 1d10+5 damage (+1 to hit if ally is adjacent to the enemy)

AP 0/1
Saving Throws:
+2 vs ongoing damage, take 10 or roll on death saves;
+2 item bonus vs. poison, weakened, slowed, immobilized, charm, fear and psychic effects
Resist 5 psychic

An ally that makes saving throw after Cairn succeeds on his gains +4 to the roll

Speed 6

Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Weight of Earth
Thorn Strike

Warforged Resolve
Second Wind
Thunder Ram Assault
Form of Winter Herald Attack
Earthgrasp Strike
Guiding Strike
Guardian's Counter
Guardian's Defense
Mountain Stature

Form of Winter's Herald
Wellspring Strike

Boots of the fencing master: minor encounter: shift 2 squares

[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Narvala said something along those lines...and vulnerability fire instead of radiant?
OOC: Narvala warned the others that the zombies were explosive and had an aura; she also said they were vulnerable to fire as well as radiant attacks. I would have liked to hit more than two targets with Rebuke Undead, but given Narvala's near-death status (still), she's not worrying about saving stuff for later right now.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Out of healing now, be careful everyone.

Oh oh! Looks like the talkie man is causing trouble! Christina says. Get up you two! sheshouts to Nyar and Narvala, who feel magical energy revitalizing their bodies.

[sblock=actions]
Minor:Spend a surge and summon Pooh with 11 HP at L9.

Minor:Healing Spirit on Nyar, he spends a surge and gains surge+2 Hp. Narvala gains 3 HP for being next to Rabberta (no surge).

Minor:Healing Word on Narvala for Surge+2+2
[/sblock]
[sblock=Christina Robins]
Christina Robins—Female Human Sentinel Druid 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 20+2, Fort: 20+2, Reflex: 15+2, Will: 18+2
Speed: 6
HP: 24/45, Bloodied: 22, Surge: 11, Surges left: 9/11;
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Tending Strike
Grasping Tide
Call Bear Animal Companion (Pooh)
Call Bear Spirit Companion (Rabberta)

Healing Word 0/2
Healing Spirit
Combined Attack 1/2
Barkskin
World Speaker's Command
Sudden Call

Speak With Spirits
Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh the Animal Companion]
Pooh Chaotic Evil Bear Animal Companion:

HP:11/22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

MBA:Melee 1:+9 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage.

Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 power bonus to allies defenses.

Note:Moves whenever Christina takes a move action.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh Aura Reminder]
Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 power bonus to allies defenses.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Rabberta the Spirit Companion]
Rabberta Lawful Good Spirit Bear:

HP:22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

[sblock=Spirit Companion notes]
The spirit companion is treated as a conjuration with some exceptions.
  • It occupies 1 square like an ally does.
  • It is only affected by melee or ranged attacks (not close/area attacks or zones).
  • It is dispersed if it takes 12 or more damage from a single blow, and Christina takes 7 damage. It is otherwise unaffected by attacks. It uses Christina's defenses.
  • It cannot be flanked and it does not grant flanking.
  • The companion can move 6 squares whenever Christina takes a move action. It is not affected by difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: The Humans are all on the catwalks (with the exception of the Leader who may or may not be on the catwalks, the PCs do not know). Christina and Pooh cannot attack Human 1 from the ground with melee attacks.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
OOC: The Humans are all on the catwalks (with the exception of the Leader who may or may not be on the catwalks, the PCs do not know). Christina and Pooh cannot attack Human 1 from the ground with melee attacks. Also, Pooh cannot be summoned at L9 because that is where Christina is located.
OOC: Narvala slid Christina to M8 with Covenant of Preservation; Christina has reach due to Staff Expertise

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern draws his handaxe and looks at the near human. I got this one Cairn. He tosses he axe down at a wounded zombie and then moves in with Claw towards the human. He clangs the large waraxe uncomfortably against the siderail.

[sblock=OOC]Minor: Draw Handaxe
Minor: HQ on Human 1
Standard: Throw at Zombie 1 and Stab Human 1, moving to M10
I really hate this die roller... and now I only have 1 weapon out
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases