[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Christina starts checking out boxes. It takes her quite a while for such a large area, but she finds 5 more of those traps.

OOC: Christina is now busy. What is everyone else doing?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If nobody searches that lower level corner (V-X) Cairn goes there. Otherwise he starts swinging the heaviest tool he can find against the chest.

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar agrees with Cairn's plan for a careful search of the premises. He stands to the right side of the warehouse, maintaining a lightning column of energy next to the portcullis (to the single outer door). He moves his light cantrip around the ceiling, looking for anything that could be suspended above the ground.

Seeing Cairn go for the chest, he comments, "Your magic ax could likely hew off the end of the chest, like slicing a loaf of bread."

drothgery

First Post
Narvala sits down in a corner of the room near the chest. She hates admitting to anyone that she's tired and magically exhausted, but she is.

Neurotic

Hew at the chest with whatever's likely to be fastest unless someone finds a key or something new in designated areas. Cairn is careful not to damage the lock in case the key is found.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Cairn starts working on the chest. It's hard work and is going to take a while. Somebody didn't want anyone to be getting into it.

OOC: What is Baern doing?

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I may be remembering wrong, but I thought the small portcullis to the outside door was in the NW corner, so I'll put the Lightning Column right inside that portcullis, so I think that may be A-30? Nyar is at I-27

Neurotic

OOC: I may be remembering wrong, but I thought the small portcullis to the outside door was in the NW corner, so I'll put the Lightning Column right inside that portcullis, so I think that may be A-30? Nyar is at I-27

Shouldn't you block the entrance gate? You know, the one we entered through. We can always lower the portculis even if it's not already.

Remove ads