[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: All the portcullises are down, after we pulled the lever again. The smallest one would make sense to be the easiest to open, so that is why I put it there.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Both of the portcullises are effectively entrances (or exits).

The one on the left hand side of the map leads to the back alley where the PCs entered. The door there is actually still open since nobody shut it. The portcullis is down.

The one on the right hand side of the map leads to a corridor that leads to a door next to the front street. The door next to the portcullis is also still open since nobody shut it, but the door to the street is closed because nobody opened it. That portcullis is also down. It was up, but Cairn pulled the lever a second time.

Luinnar

First Post
Christina goes back into the room with the interesting looking treasure chest. She stares at it, thumps it with her staff a couple times then looks at it some more, trying to divine its secrets.

OOC: Besides beating the chest open, I'm out of ideas on what to do :)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Christina goes back into the room with the interesting looking treasure chest. She stares at it, thumps it with her staff a couple times then looks at it some more, trying to divine its secrets.

OOC: Besides beating the chest open, I'm out of ideas on what to do :)

OOC: Chriistina is still searching. Sorry everyone, but I'm out of pocket, possibly for the next two weeks. I'll try to post when I can.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: No worries KD, we'll be here when you get a chance to post.

On another note, Nyar also uses Arcana on the staff to determine its magic properties (should be a minor action)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Sorry guys, but this just isn't going to work out. My family has moved out of state, but I'm still here getting the house together for sale and I just don't have the motivation of going to work, coming home and working on the house for a few hours, and then posting PBP. If you can get a third judge for this adventure, great. If not, pick out the appropriate level magic items and gold for your PCs and we'll call it here.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Couldn't you wrap it up in one last post so we at least know how it ended?

I'll contact Scorpius to see if he wants to take over again.

FourMonos

First Post
Sorry guys, but this just isn't going to work out. My family has moved out of state, but I'm still here getting the house together for sale and I just don't have the motivation of going to work, coming home and working on the house for a few hours, and then posting PBP. If you can get a third judge for this adventure, great. If not, pick out the appropriate level magic items and gold for your PCs and we'll call it here.

OOC: KD, I really appreciate your stepping up when asked and helping run the adventure. Good luck with the move! Hopefully everything settles down soon and life can resume back to its normal phrenic pace.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases