[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Ok I think I'm caught up, I just want someone to confirm for me really quick. You've already been the Kenku counting house, and now you're in the Warehouse in Fallen. You're pretty much done with this location but you're having a hell of a time opening this last chest. Cairn and the Owlbear are working on it. Yes?

drothgery

First Post
OOC: And we really, really need an extended rest. But yeah, that's pretty much it. We managed to get a party where no one is trained in theivery, and despite multiple ritual casters, none of us have Knock.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Pooh the regular bear it attacking the treasure chest. Christina has not technically gotten the Owlbear yet :)

Also one of the baddies ran off. No idea where he is.

And an extended rest would be great!

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
As Cairn and Pooh, begin to break through the crate, those searching the warehouse begin to hear some hushed shouting coming from the direction that the escaped thug had ran. It sounds like a handful of people are trying to leave in a hurry. The party might need a rest, but if they don't pursue, they may loose a key bit of evidence or a chance to interrogate.

[sblock=ooc] I promise I'm not about to TPK the party or drag you into a long fight.

When people find a moment could you let me know how many treasure parcels you are owed for your current amount of XP? When was the last time you were given XP?[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Hey, there are lots of noises. I wonder what it is? Christina says, leaving Pooh and running towards the commotion.

[sblock=ooc]We were last given xp here.

Christina is a new character and has not leveled up yet, so I don't think she is owed treasure.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Christina, send your spirit after them. Mage, cast your lightning as fast as you can so they must dodge, I'll get them back. Lady Narvala, continue with the chest. Please."

Cairn adds, already moving. He half climbs half drops down the crates and starts running.

OOC: Move down as fast as possible, add minor action shift 2 if it helps to get down faster. If not use the power if/when he gets closer.

Cairn uses two full move actions with all out run. If he gets close enough to mark, he does and continues running. If anyone moves away, triggers OA which slows those hit TENT :) He lets everyone he hits struggling behind unless he finds a) someone who has guards (indicating higher position) or b) thug they fought in the warehouse c) dead necromancer

[sblock=Treasure]
KarinsDad indicated that we will find our treasure in the warehouse, last level up was one of the first things in this thread, we all leveled up without treasure
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar takes off after the noise of what he assumes are escaping drug dealers. True to Cairn's idea, he tries to impose his column of lightning in front of any fleeing foes to slow or hinder their escape.

johnmeier1

Explorer
I may be the slowest, but I'm coming says Baern, huffing along after the group on his short legs.

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Unbalancing Parry (enemy misses Baern with melee attack)

Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:23 Insight: 16
AC: 21 NAD:19/15/17
HP: 50/62 Surges: 3/8 Surge Value: 14 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:19 Dex:10 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:10 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Hunter's Quarry, Throw and Stab, Twin Strike
Encounter: Disrupting Strike, Off-Hand Strike,Second Wind, Unbalancing Parry, Battle Awareness, Serpentine Dodge, Lashing Leaves
Daily: Chainmail of Dwarven Vigor, Jaws of the Wolf, Opportunistic Waraxe, Snarling Wolf Stance

Full Character Sheet [/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Given her injuries and obvious exhaustion, Narvala trails behind the others, but follows.
[sblock=Narvala]
Narvala—Female Human Invoker 7 (Ordained Priest)
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 27
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 20, Will: 22; (ranged attacks from >5 sq take a -1 penalty) — Speed: 6
HP: 26/50: Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 0/6;
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Sun Strike
Hand of Radiance
Vanguard's Lightning
Purging Flame
Wall of Light
Grasping Chains of the Justicar
Astral Step

Chains of Carceri
Shinning Symbol
Forceful Denunciation
Tide of the First Storm
Rebuke Undead
Preserver's Rebuke
Potion of Healing
Holy Gauntlets
[/sblock][sblock=treasure]In addition to normal parcels, Narvala gets something for spending 10 reward points, I think[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads