[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I meant the missing House Jurasco members that is that originally started this mission. The ones that disappeared when they were looking into the Key Sip

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ah, so. [MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION], is he? Cairn did see the halfling that recruited them even if he was shapechanger :)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: I'm sorry, what?

When you were at the Key Sip, you encountered the halfling that recruited you, and he told you House Jorasco members were missing?

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Alright, I did a bit of digging and pulled some old posts

[sblock=old posts]

Melkin grab his ale and nods to the bartender before slapping some coin down. "I'll be needing the back room for a few mins." Turning back to the party. "I'm sure you're friend will turn up in a bit, let's get started though eh?"

Once they're all sitting and the door is closed he explains. "I've been working with Jorasco, here in Sharn for a few now, ye see. Just recently, another healing house has come into operation, over in Torchfire. Now that's not really a big deal. Everyone knows Jorasco is the best. New healing house opens, Jorasco will close em with nothing but good business." He says a bit proudly.

"Still, it's only good business to check out the competition eh? So we send a few down there to check it out a few days ago. Now it's been a full three days, and these are reliable folk, and we have not heard from them yet. We suspect there's something amiss a goings on."

Baern follows Melkin and the group into the back room. As he sits down he draws a handaxe and begins carving at a piece of wood. He listens to her story and seems uninterested until she mentions that her reliable friends have not returned. He looks up and frowns at this and when she stops he asks uncomfortably Who were they, can you describe them? It would help with finding them.

"I can do better." The halfling reaches into his bag and pulls out three small portfolios, passing them to the group. Inside, the group find profiles for two halflings and a human, including images, work logs and basic information.

"I'll need those back. I don't want to tell you folks how to do you're job. House Jorasco needs to keep a clean image and we'd rather not you have any identifying items with you should anything arise."

[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Maybe we can bury them and come back from them later of we need them? Christina asks the group, talking about the people they found. Or we could put them in some boxes and nail them shut.

Luinnar

First Post
Um, I guess I could get those guards that people always call when I find some yummy food lying about. Christina says. Come on Pooh, maybe they will offer a reward! she says, heading out into the street.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases