[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: You were waiting for the DM to get his act together. Sorry guys i've been really busy at work since I've been back from the wedding, which has basically made it so I never stopped being tired.

I also got some bad and good news last night, which means I'm going to have to devout a lot of time to a new project. I'm going to Meta here and tell you there's only one fight left.

Some of you probably want to move onto other games at this point. If you'd like I'll just narratively end things so you can do just that. I don't think I'm going to find the time to run the last fight properly any time soon.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Honestly, I'm not in any huge hurry. DM'ing is taking up most of my PBP time (which has also reduced due to real life business) and I'm retiring Nyar when we are done, so no big hurry from that stand point. Plus I have another character floating around if I need to get someone in an adventure.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: You were waiting for the DM to get his act together. Sorry guys i've been really busy at work since I've been back from the wedding, which has basically made it so I never stopped being tired.

I also got some bad and good news last night, which means I'm going to have to devout a lot of time to a new project. I'm going to Meta here and tell you there's only one fight left.

Some of you probably want to move onto other games at this point. If you'd like I'll just narratively end things so you can do just that. I don't think I'm going to find the time to run the last fight properly any time soon.

Congrats on the wedding! OF course you're tired :p

And congrats on more work.

We changed DMs I believe four times (with you being twice)...if you don't think you can manage last fight, better to end it then to drag it on.

That said, I'm in no particular hurry as there aren't many adventures going on here. So, if you have time to occasionally update, I'm all for proper fight.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I'm not in any huge hurry as long as we know what's going on. If I wanted to play in another LEB campaign I could always have Tana pop up in the Tavern

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I'm not in any hurry either, I have 5 PCs and 1 adventure I am DMing to keep me busy. But I am OK with any decision made :)[/OOC]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The investigator takes a good look at each of you, not seeming terribly impressed before following Christina on her little tour.

Mercenaries eh? Well my big rocky friend, I'm sorry to tell you, that Rhapsody is hardly destroyed. This location is hardly big enough to process the amount of stuff that we've seen out there. Not that producing the stuff is technically illegal anyway." He pauses, looking at the sapped husks. "This stuff though. . . whatever else they were doing I'd say could get a fella executed."\

OOC: Thanks for the words of Apathy/Encouragement! I'll finish the adventure for you all. One more fight after this, but you have to get there.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION], he didn't ask anything and sounded dismissive above. And Cairn is definitely not a talkative type :)

[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], [MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION], [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] may want to add more :)

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Narvala wasn't there from the beginning, and is extremely tired (she has no surges left and about half her hit points).
"It very much looks like it. But we haven't found any leads beyond this place, and my companions and I badly need rest." The priestess said.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases