[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The investigator's eyes dart around the room until they fall on the desk in the corner. He heads over and quickly shuffles through the paper.

"The cogs? Maybe. There's plenty of space but distance is a factor. THe big one is right. But under the nest? I doubt it. . . there's nothing but air for some . . . Hmmm."

He snatches up a piece of paper and holds it so the text can't be viewed by the party. "Maybe this is what you need. What did you learn at the nest? Who are the birds working for?"

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I tried skimming through the old Rhapsody thread and I can't see where we found out about the Kenku bar or who they were working for... I'll do some more digging later.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I think the party found out about the Kenku bar before Narvala joined (though we went there afterwards). I'm not sure we ever figured out how they fit into all of this

Luinnar

First Post
He snatches up a piece of paper and holds it so the text can't be viewed by the party. "Maybe this is what you need. What did you learn at the nest? Who are the birds working for?"
Christina tries to look over the man's sholder to see what he wrote. She could read (barely) and was very proud of the fact.

Um, the birds were working for someone? she asks the rest of the group.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: I tried skimming through the old Rhapsody thread and I can't see where we found out about the Kenku bar or who they were working for... I'll do some more digging later.

OOC: If I remember correctly, the party found out the owner of one of the alchemy shop/gladiator traps was the owner of the Kenku place. (I believe they decided it was the fat tiefling?)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yeah I'm not sure which clues you've picked up and which ones you haven't. In the Interest of moving forward I'm going to list a bunch of clues here, and we're going to pretend you've slowly gathered them.

Rhapsody is a new drug on the street that creates a feeling of Euphoria in the user. It can quickly become addictive.

A small number of gangs have been known to push the drug

The drug has not yet been named illegal, and can be obtained through the back room of the Key Sip, if customers act discreetly.

Once people are addicted to Rhapsody, there moods and actions are noted and sent up through the ranks, so that the drug can be modified.

Rhapsody is processed using liquid life, dream lily, and water.

The party was sent to investigate the Key Sip so that they would end up in the battle pitt, and meet their end.

The Sky Nest is a gentlemen’s club and counting house owned by Androse Marketh. It's used as a front, a source of income, a ledger, and a counting house.

Androse Marketh is rumored to be linked to the Black Moon Society.

The Battle Pitt, publicly owned by Androse, is an arena where people come to see bloodsport. Most matches are generally unarmed combat or gladiators vs captured creatures. As of late they also hosted some armed humanoid combat which has increased ticket sales.[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I see now that we missed the unifying factor, the owner of all the establishments: Ambrose Marketh.

After reviewing the investigator's notes (assuming he does so), Nyar smacks himself lightly on the forehead.

"It was here staring us in the face the whole time."

Nyar scratches his chin thoughtfully, "So really what we need is the home base or largest area this Marketh character owns, and that is where we'll find the rest of his manufacturing. We could check with House Sivis to see what holdings this man owns and make our move there."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I have to return to earth for regeneration. Eberron calls. You can study the maps or get nourishment your flesh needs. Maybe somebody else can provide us with the next location now that we're not alone."

Stony face immovable, it still somehow conveys the sense of raised eyebrow toward the investigator.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases