D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g) - Page 46

+ Log in or register to post
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    OOC: Egads, I know I must have read that but blanked on responding.

"The Lady speaks true about needing a rest. Defeating the necromancer was trying. This is where our path lead us. Apparently, to an end. Unless you have a lead to where something of this size could take place."

Christina nods and smiles as the captain talks then turns to Cairn. Psst, what's Rhapsody? she asks. Nobody ever told her.
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore Neurotic
    "Don't forget those bird people. There is something hidden there." rumbles Cairn

Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore ScorpiusRisk
    "Bird people?" The investigator looks up, curious about that. He looks to the other guards, and gives a nod toward the door. "You guys better make sure there's no one left snooping around outside."

Once the other guards are gone, the investigator gives the party his full attention. "Any large open area, maybe about double this size, would serve for processing. Have to be some place no body would be looking regularly. An old factory or private warehouse. But what's this about bird people?"

OOC: Sorry folks. After Neurotic's post on the 19th I stopped getting email notifications. I assumed no one had yet responded.

As a reminder, the prisoners need to be questioned and there is a desk with papers in this room, you failed to go through before you brought in the guards.
    Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpiusRisk View Post
    Once the other guards are gone, the investigator gives the party his full attention. "Any large open area, maybe about double this size, would serve for processing. Have to be some place no body would be looking regularly. An old factory or private warehouse. But what's this about bird people?"
    Ohh, there is a big place for lots of boxes over there Christina says pointing. For some reason they were all empty.

And the birds were tasty! They fell out of the sky and landed on the giant flying metal creature!

the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore Neurotic
    *deep rumble* (one would assume deep sigh)

"No, wee one, we fell out of the sky, not birds. There is a bird nest high above Sharn. All servants are bird-people. They led us into the trap and dropped us from the tower into the deep. We survived simply because we fell on her ship. Lady priest and the mage can explain more."
    Last edited by Neurotic; Friday, 26th October, 2012 at 08:48 AM.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Blog Entries

Ignore drothgery
    OOC: FWIW, @ScorpiusRisk , I've considered the notifications to be worthless for years and just check the subscribed threads page (oddly, 'settings') when I visit ENWorld.
    "Not a lot. If you'll recall, the incident at the Bird's Nest was not all that long after they asked me to join them, though before we found you." Narvala said.
    OOC: with an excellent insight score and only high wisdom to go on for perception, Narvala is probably better at observing prisoner interrogations than looking for papers
    Dave Rothgery

PBP
    Spoiler:

My EnWorld Blog
    Republic and Empire
    Buffverse M&M game

Characters
    Active
    Sanne Bacher d'Lyrandar in S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Inactive
    Istara Kandorian in Ankh-Morpork Guard's Star Wars: Rebels with Style
    Eric Hassel (Quarterback) in Jemal's Mutant High
    Sariel in Rumspringa's Keep on the Shadowfell
    Khalia ir'Indari in DEFCON1's Eye of the Lich Queen
    Serrana Vao in Karl Green's Knights of the Old Republic (with 213 things Serrana can't do in the Jedi Order)
    Italimelk in Living ENWorld
    Daellin ir'Ayellan in stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft
    drothgery's Victorian Eberron game
    Star Wars/KotOR Era - The Second K'ril Incursion

Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore ScorpiusRisk
    "Oh so that was you fellows?" The investigator tries to give a look of concern, before breaking out into creaking chuckles. "You really ruffled their feathers eh? Had a feeling those birds were pushing money for someone else, but never could get a warrant to head in their due to the clientele. Maybe we could exchange information?"
    Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/

"We are happy to help in any way with the investigation," Nyar reassures the investigator.

"Where would be an area large enough and infrequently enough separate from where we are now? Perhaps the Cogs?"

Quote Originally Posted by FourMonos View Post
    "We are happy to help in any way with the investigation," Nyar reassures the investigator.

"Where would be an area large enough and infrequently enough separate from where we are now? Perhaps the Cogs?"
    Um, wherever he said Christina says smiling at the investigator.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast