[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
---------------------------------------------

PCs:
Baern Woodsbane: Dwarf Ranger (johnmeier1)
Cairn: Warforged Warden (Neurotic)
Christina Robins: Human Druid (Luinnar)
Narvala ir'Sarhain: Human Invoker (drothgery)
Nyar Harbor: Human Wizard (FourMonos)

We're continuing here heading to Fallen. I'll get XP out as soon as I can.

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar leans heavily on his staff as he shuffles along. His right hand stays near his wand.

[sblock=ministats]
Nyar Harbor, Level 6 Wizard
Init: +6 Speed: 6 Perception:14 Insight: 19
AC: 18 NAD: F: 14 R:19 W:17 (+2 vs. Illusion Attacks/Perception)
HP: 41/41 Surges: 3/6 Surge Value: 10 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:8 Dex:16 Wis:12 Con:11 Int:20 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Phantasmal Assault, Storm Pillar, Scorching Burst
Encounter: Empowering Lightning, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Wand of Accuracy, Shield, Dispel Magic
Daily: Bracers of Escape, Stinking Cloud, Flaming Sphere
Item: Potion of Healing x1
Full Character Sheet: http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:pC:Nyar_Harbor_(FourMonos)#Summary [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn leads the way, his heavy thread announcing him before he's seen. Ghalad'Zar sparkles with hidden energies.

drothgery

First Post
Narvala stays in the middle of the group, trying to remind herself that she has no business being anywhere near the front lines of combat.
OOC: Narvala can't get back to full HPs even by spending all of her surges, but KD has said leaders can use as many non-daily healing powers as they want during a rest, so if Christina doesn't mind healing her, that would help (she needs 43 HPs to get back to full, spending all of her surges would get 33)

[sblock=ministat]Narvala—Female Human Invoker 6
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 25
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 20, Will: 22; (ranged attacks from >5 sq take a -1 penalty) — Speed: 6
HP: 3/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge: 11, Surges left: 3/6;
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Sun Strike
Grasping Shards
Vanguard's Lightning
Forceful Denunciation
Chains of Carceri
Purging Flame
Wall of Light
Grasping Chains of the Justicar
Astral Step

Rebuke Undead
Preserver's Rebuke [/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Narvala can't get back to full HPs even by spending all of her surges, but KD has said leaders can use as many non-daily healing powers as they want during a rest, so if Christina doesn't mind healing her, that would help (she needs 43 HPs to get back to full, spending all of her surges would get 33)
OOC: Chrsitina can give you +1d6+2 on your surges. Or someone else can spend a surge and regain +2 HP and give you 1d6+1 surgeless healing.

I don't have any other healing powers besides that, sorry.

Christina bandages everyone up with her "magical" herbs and spices she carries. There all done! she says brushing her hands off. You smell nice and naturey too!

OOC: @KarinsDad I would like to add the Pack Outcast theme to Christina (and re-flavor the wolf stuff into bears). Do you know the official auto-approve date for the Neverwinter book? Amazon lists that release date as [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Neverwinter-Campaign-Setting-Dungeons-Supplement/dp/0786958146/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1315462409&sr=8-2"]August 16. [/ame]

Also, what would be a good time to add the theme to her sheet?

Thanks

[sblock=Christina Robins]
Christina Robins—Female Human Sentinel Druid 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 16, Will: 19
Speed: 6
HP: 45/45, Bloodied: 22, Surge: 11, Surges left: 11/11;
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Tending Strike
Grasping Tide
Call Bear Animal Companion (Pooh)
Call Bear Spirit Companion (Rabberta)

Healing Word 0/2
Healing Spirit
Combined Attack 2/2
Barkskin
World Speaker's Command
Sudden Call

Speak With Spirits
Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh]
Pooh Chaotic Evil Bear Animal Companion:

HP:22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

MBA:Melee 1:+9 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage.

Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 to allies defenses.

Note:Moves whenever Christina takes a move action.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rabberta]
Rabberta Lawful Good Spirit Bear:

HP:22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

[sblock=Spirit Companion notes]
The spirit companion is treated as a conjuration with some exceptions.
  • It occupies 1 square like an ally does.
  • It is only affected by melee or ranged attacks (not close/area attacks or zones).
  • It is dispersed if it takes 12 or more damage from a single blow, and Christina takes 7 damage. It is otherwise unaffected by attacks. It uses Christina's defenses.
  • It cannot be flanked and it does not grant flanking.
  • The companion can move 6 squares whenever Christina takes a move action. It is not affected by difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] has a point, if [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] utilizes three of those Healing Spirit powers when he uses his three healing surges (I think it was three), then Narvala would get free 3d6+3 hit points without spending a surge. Besides didn't Christina use a healing word on Narvala when she first healed her? I'll go check...

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION] Right, so looking back, it looks like you were 4/6 surges when we hit the barge, Chirstina healed you for surge+7, so you should be 18 hit points and 3/6 surges after the skill challenge. With KD's permission, the 3d6+3 hit points from Cairn's healing/healing spirit would go a long way...

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION] Right, so looking back, it looks like you were 4/6 surges when we hit the barge, Chirstina healed you for surge+7, so you should be 18 hit points and 3/6 surges after the skill challenge. With KD's permission, the 3d6+3 hit points from Cairn's healing/healing spirit would go a long way...

OOC: This works for me.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: @KarinsDad I would like to add the Pack Outcast theme to Christina (and re-flavor the wolf stuff into bears). Do you know the official auto-approve date for the Neverwinter book? Amazon lists that release date as August 16.

Also, what would be a good time to add the theme to her sheet?

Thanks

OOC: I don't think you will be able to do this. The Neverwinter Themes are Forgotten Realms specific, not Eberron. You can ask the other judges, but they have historically ruled that FR or Dark Sun or other setting explicit rules do not apply to Eberron.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I don't think you will be able to do this. The Neverwinter Themes are Forgotten Realms specific, not Eberron. You can ask the other judges, but they have historically ruled that FR or Dark Sun or other setting explicit rules do not apply to Eberron.
OOC: OK I'll ask, thanks. :)

There was a bit of discussion on the Neverwinter themes when themes passed, but nothing official was ruled on IIRC.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases