The Shackled City - Golarion Interest/Recruitment (CLOSED)

Walking Dad

First Post

I'm currently debating about purchasing the Complete Combat and Complete Magic. If I do, I will likely allow them as sources.

I would be very interested in playing an Elf arcane caster, preferable a sorcerer with the Sage bloodline. It is a variant of the Arcane from UM, but if you follow the link you see all the changes.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Yes - I prefer point buy as well. For class, I am looking at a rogue. Trapfinder specialty. What races are being allowed? Normal core races, or are you allowing others, like Tiefling? A Tiefling Rogue would be interesting to build.

ahayford

First Post
I will allow Tieflings. This campaign will also allow each player to select a bonus Trait. The complete list of traits will be providied in the players guide. Tieflings will be required to take the Infernal Bastard Trait. It simply lowers some of your more monster like abilities to be in line with other PC races.

Tiefling
Infernal Bastard

ahayford

First Post
The World of Golarion

Here is a pretty good wiki covering some background of the campaign setting. I'd suggest reading the information regarding races/classes in this setting and how they might differ from your standard DnD fare.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Would you also consider allowing Aasimar? I've ne'er played a Paladin, and was considering an Aasimar Pally. Not locked in yet, just my first thought.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Very nice! I'm even more excited about the game now that I've read the intro.

(I'm an OP user as well - same user name as here on ENWorld).

I was toying with playing a cleric of Cayden Cailean - would that work, or would a cleric need to be a follower of one of the established churches?

Remove ads