A Keep On The Borderland OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
I, too, need to spread the love before awarding more XP, so you'll have to make do with some virtual virtual XP, Shay.
[MENTION=93196]Axel[/MENTION], the land immediately around the keep would class as hills. The next nearest bit of terrain would be forest (to the northwest) and then mountains (to the north). There's also some swampy land to the southeast as well, but it's realtively small compared to the other types of terrain.
[MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION], no probs, I think there was just a short delay when we first lost you but otherwise it's not noticably anybody's fault that the fight went on for so long, except perhaps mine for providing so many opponents!

Shayuri

First Post
Very sorry for the slow responses. Shan't bore with excuses.

Just checking in to say I'm not dead, am still interested, and will join the fun as soon as Arcata wakes up. :)

Axel

First Post
Surely you're not considering that the highborn lady would sleep in a barracks room with her soldiers and a feral half-caste ranger?! :eek: Won't somebody think of the childr...errr...her reputation! :)

All joking aside, Arcata seems like the type of highborn lady that might actually do that.

Shayuri

First Post
Heh. My sense is that she's gotten used to making sacrifices these days. Even before this little excursion, she's had to keep a low profile to avoid her family enemies. And even before THAT she was at some stuffy mage school, where being a 'lady' didn't matter much.

So yeah. :)

Axel

First Post
Fair enough. Seems Dr Si may be more chivalrous than we thought - though I'm expecting the 15' tall demon that can cast Harm to come charging through the door this time. :)

Axel

First Post
I'm heading off for a week's holiday tomorrow. Possible occasional drop ins, but not expecting to be regularly available until Mon 25th

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases